Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i honestly see more single women than single men in the 35+ crowd

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
It's like at some point men just find someone. I don't really get it. I can't imagine getting a gf and it only gets harder with age. I just don't undestand how these 5'3 manlets are getting girls but I can't.

men just go mgtow / go invisible / do other shit that takes up their time

most men over 30 literally drop out of society

betabux. a LOT of incels cant get laid in their teens and 20s and finally cave in to betabux in their 30s when they usually have a stable job. the ones that dont or do low wage are still single i assume.

because at that age, women still have their disgusting high standards and commit to hypergamy. They may be single, but they are still fucking chad on the side.

Most incels just kill themselves by that point.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
because at that age, women still have their disgusting high standards and commit to hypergamy. They may be single, but they are still fucking chad on the side.
but chads their age can just fuck younger girls no?

WorldRulerAisha said:
but chads their age can just fuck younger girls no?

true, but pussy is pussy.  Chad goes for younger, older and same age as him. chad has no boundaries.

Men drop out or betabux. Women 35+ "find themselves" or simply whine about only getting non-Chads with coded language.

Hunter said:
betabux. a LOT of incels cant get laid in their teens and 20s and finally cave in to betabux in their 30s when they usually have a stable job. the ones that dont or do low wage are still single i assume.

Men go betabux/MGTOW or remain incel.

FHOs can't stay on the cock carousel forever, but men won't betabux them either. kek