Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I honestly have a better chance ascending with stacy roommate than my oneitis

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Think of it, i only interact with my oneitis in school and only in spanish class other than that we havn't talked about anything in 2 years whereas with my stacy roommate we actually do fun things together and bond even if Im subhuman I think if I keep bonding with her I can win her heart.

if my stacy roommate falls in love with me I'll be able to cuddle between her big boobs :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

stacy roommate we actually do fun things together
Over for this forum; you should honestly just request a self ban at this point. :feelsUgh:

EFD2FD99 1F3D 4545 A7C0 4762C333EB70

Over for this forum; you should honestly just request a self ban at this point. :feelsUgh:
He mogs this forum to hell and back money wise and he has a Stacy roommate he’s over tho because of his acne

He mogs this forum to hell and back money wise and he has a Stacy roommate he’s over tho because of his acne
I need to get rid of my damn acne. I bleeded in the gym today again

Foids won't care about his acne if he's a 5'9+ white gymmaxxed genetic Chadlite, as he has repeatedly said before. :feelsjuice:

Foids won't care about his acne if he's a 5'9+ white gymmaxxed genetic Chadlite, as he has repeatedly said before. :feelsjuice:
im not white jfl im half rice

cope if you think so, would you have sex with a foid if she had body acne like mine? Imagine grabbing her boobs and pus starts leaking

cope if you think so, would you have sex with a foid if she had body acne like mine? Imagine grabbing her boobs and pus starts leaking
Wear a shirt or get on a secret CIA-approved medication or something, you're rich. :feelshaha:

Wear a shirt or get on a secret CIA-approved medication or something, you're rich. :feelshaha:
im on accutane already but it's gonna take a long tim eto work

im on accutane already but it's gonna take a long tim eto work
I suggest you speed it up, somehow; you at least want to be ready for college. :feelsjuice:

I suggest you speed it up, somehow; you at least want to be ready for college. :feelsjuice:
speeding things up cause more mistakes, the reason I got ruined by roids is because I went on too high of a dose to speed things up

Yeah he has too many interactions with a stacy, no incel could achieve that

The absolute state of this forum:feelskek:,even incelswithouthate had more trucels

@Caesercel @Dregster @Master @Komesarj @PPEcel @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
How is this a ban I said soon I will ask her out and see bruh

You'll either get banned here or jailed IRL.

Moneymaxxed and friends with a Stacy? Why are you even here tbh? That should at least put you at normie status.

If a Stacy deems you worthy enough to be friends with her and you have good money, there's no way you could be an incel. Wouldn't take more than 3 nights with her and her friends for you to fuck. Drunk and horny, they'll give you and your acne a chance. If you're too big of a pussy to ask, then that just makes you a pussy, not an incel.

Worst case scenario is you ITmaxx with some sub-5, lefty-liberal girl. Like seriously.

You're wasting your time here, leave this forum and go slay.

Could you by chance DM me her contact info so the two of us could attempt (even if it's in vain) to ascend with her? Maybe we could even make it a 2 on 1.

Could you by chance DM me her contact info so the two of us could attempt (even if it's in vain) to ascend with her? Maybe we could even make it a 2 on 1.
jfl if you think i'd jeapordize my oopotunity ascneding with a stacy

Oofy …… doo…..

mostly ascending with your mom tbh