Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I honestly can't believe how easy women have it.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Yesterady at work, this girl i work with was sick. So i ended up doing her work instead. And i'm just baffled honestly. I work at a warehouse and i lift fucking heavy shit all day. I never even get to sit. After i come back home i have no energy whatsoever. All i can do is rot away in front of a computet, But her job is nothong like that.

For an entire day all i did was sit on my ass and scanned some extremely small packages. After i came back home i didn't even feel i worked at all. What a fucking joke. How the fuck it this bitch makes the same ammount of money as me doing shit that is so much easier?

This fucking cunt has an extremly easy job were she gets praise from literally everybody. Then she goes home to her boyfriend and goes out to clubs with her friends. While i fucking slave waway like a dog to come back home and rot by myslef. I knew that women had it extremely easy, but i just realized that they have it even easier. If she were in my shoes, i have no doubt she woud have roped long ago.

Take a shit in her locker

society is patriarchal bro we have all the privileges

Women are treated way better than men. Train conductors :soy: :soy: always treat the women better than the men.
In school, the teachers treat women better. They get better grades, even when they don't show up. I hate it.

In school, the teachers treat women better. They get better grades, even when they don't show up. I hate it.
Damn, have a source on this? (Not that I doubt it)

Yesterady at work, this girl i work with was sick. So i ended up doing her work instead. And i'm just baffled honestly. I work at a warehouse and i lift fucking heavy shit all day. I never even get to sit. After i come back home i have no energy whatsoever. All i can do is rot away in front of a computet, But her job is nothong like that.

For an entire day all i did was sit on my ass and scanned some extremely small packages. After i came back home i didn't even feel i worked at all. What a fucking joke. How the fuck it this bitch makes the same ammount of money as me doing shit that is so much easier?

This fucking cunt has an extremly easy job were she gets praise from literally everybody. Then she goes home to her boyfriend and goes out to clubs with her friends. While i fucking slave waway like a dog to come back home and rot by myslef. I knew that women had it extremely easy, but i just realized that they have it even easier. If she were in my shoes, i have no doubt she woud have roped long ago.

I feel you 100% dude. All the factory jobs I have been to - the women have NEVER worked the hardest and toughest positions. They were always gifted easy 'front of the line' jobs from day 1, when all men had to work their way up from 'end of the line' crap jobs.

This lazy woman at my job - she already has a hyper easy job, the same one I have, just driving around and delivering small parts to customer shops. But she complains and whines about it all day. She never helps put up the truck when it comes in. She's just a lazy ass who is on her phone all day even in the car when your not suppose to be or complaining about feeling sick or always asking to go home early.

So guess what?

All the shop owners give her gifts every first of the month! Of course none of the male drivers get gifts!

Why? Because she has a hole!

Nevermind she is a lazy bitch with a bad attitude.

Damn, have a source on this? (Not that I doubt it)

No, just my personal experience. Every time I'm on the train, train conductors treat the women way better.
I remember a woman doing her make-up while sitting at the door, which is illegal. The train conductor did nothing about it.
Bunch of other times too. In highschool, a lot of the females in my class didn't show up. They didn't do their homework either.
They still got way better grades than me. When I didn't show up, my grades would go down.

Females do get less time in prison for the same crimes as men. Bunch of cases, you can find there.
The police also treats them way better.

Same at my company back then. Females only had to do light work. Lol at people telling me: ''She is doing the exact same work as you and therefore she sould get the exact same income as you.''. No man, she is not.

This lazy woman at my job - she already has a hyper easy job, the same one I have, just driving around and delivering small parts to customer shops.

Females should not drive in the first place man. This is utterly disgusting.

She's just a lazy ass who is on her phone all day even in the car

I hate seeing females in cars. It literally destroy my penis.

Last edited:
The oppressed gender

This fucking cunt has an extremly easy job were she gets praise from literally everybody. Then she goes home to her boyfriend and goes out to clubs with her friends. While i fucking slave waway like a dog to come back home and rot by myslef.
So brutal. Yeah, they cannot fail at life.

They make friends easier and can always easily get their looksmatch or above, regardless of their job or whatever.

I feel you 100% dude. All the factory jobs I have been to - the women have NEVER worked the hardest and toughest positions. They were always gifted easy 'front of the line' jobs from day 1, when all men had to work their way up from 'end of the line' crap jobs.

This lazy woman at my job - she already has a hyper easy job, the same one I have, just driving around and delivering small parts to customer shops. But she complains and whines about it all day. She never helps put up the truck when it comes in. She's just a lazy ass who is on her phone all day even in the car when your not suppose to be or complaining about feeling sick or always asking to go home early.

So guess what?

All the shop owners give her gifts every first of the month! Of course none of the male drivers get gifts!

Why? Because she has a hole!

Nevermind she is a lazy bitch with a bad attitude.
It's a fucking joke. Women just stroll throught life whilst i suffer everyday. And then my fucking mother ask my why am i not like my sister who is outgoing and happy. Hhmmm i wonder fucking why? Maybe because i was born a fucking ugly male while she has a hole between her legs?

I remember when I worked at the construction site. 17 floors, only men. The only time I saw a women, she was doing some light job, just taking notes with a clipboard on her hands.

But since blue-collar workers are invisible to women, they still think they're oppressed in the job market and that men have all the best jobs and earn more, have to work less, etc.

I remember when I worked at the construction site. 17 floors, only men. The only time I saw a women, she was doing some light job, just taking notes with a clipboard on her hands.

But since blue-collar workers are invisible to women, they still think they're oppressed in the job market.
Women will never do labor-intensive work. It's a fucking joke that they're allowed to set foot in such settings to begin with, let alone being paid equal or greater wages.

I can...whores life on tutorial mode