Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly believe wageslavery is a form of torture.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's absolutely insane to me how not more people are incredibly depressed at the reality of wageslaving. I remember even in highschool I was depressed about eventually, inevitably ending up a wageslave.

Getting up early, commuting to work (even if you're lucky it takes at least like 30 minutes to get to work, for some people more). Then spending 8 hours doing something incredibly boring, with people that you at best tolerate, and if you're lucky for a boss that you don't actively want to murder. Ohh, and by the way, how the fuck did 8-5 become as common as 9 to 5? What the fuck, that's insane, why not just sleep at our fucking desks?

All of this and most people get paid shit. And in this fucking shithole country, any job I'd get now I doubt I'd be making $300 a month. While my parents (with good intentions, they just aren't as cynical and jaded as me) would tell me that everybody has to pay their dues and eventually I'd be making more. Which is bullshit cause times have changed.

God I fucking hate wageslavery. I still have a few months to a year hopefully before I have to wageslave again. But the thought haunts me. I don't know how I'll do it, I guess I'll go to sleep every night hoping for aneurysm again.

Ohh yeah, normies tolerate it a bit cause they have "love" and sex and whatnot. But I hate wageslavery so much I wouldn't care if the girl of my dreams hopped on my dick an said she loved me. I'd still be miserable for being a wageslave.

I don't know how the fuck people wage slave 60+ hours a week

I don't know how the fuck people wage slave 60+ hours a week
I don't think I could physically do that. After years of rotting most of my muscles have atrophied and my health is really shit for many reasons. Even being out of the house studying for ~4 to 5 hours is draining to me and I feel like shit towards the end.

id rope in a week if i had to work full time

Yeah I get you. Wageslavery is brutal I will probably kill myself eventually

its considered the norms in society, not having a job or not being in school makes society look at you like utter trash for not wanting to slave for foid tax and child support. i encourage all incels to NEETmax, either by living with parents, getting on disability, welfare, etc

and if you are an incel who can't get on disability or unemployment, leech off parents until they kick you out then rope, or at the most get a part time job under 20 hours a week so you can afford decent copes like food, weed, games, etc

i feel even worse for 3 worldcels that have to work 60+ hours a week making like $5 an hour, pure torture, especially for an incel

Last edited:
Never understood that either I dont understand how people dont kill themselves, back when I worked I went down with depression after only 2 weeks just the thought of have to work 10 hours a day 5 days a week on a bullshit job I didn´t give a shit about for the rest of my life made me wanna fucking die more than anything else I don´t get how people just accept wageslavery with the excuse "we all have to do it" NO YOU FUCKING DONT!! Suicide is preferable to slaving away your life just to exist.

Wagecucking is a form of modern slavery. Society literally praises slavery.

It definitely is. But most people have LOVE and friends which helps them get through it and get used to it. Us incels on the other hand...

I'd be okay with wageslaving if I had a small incel friend group we can fuck around with at the end of each shift and the money is good, but it's never gonna happen.

Never understood that either I dont understand how people dont kill themselves, back when I worked I went down with depression after only 2 weeks just the thought of have to work 10 hours a day 5 days a week on a bullshit job I didn´t give a shit about for the rest of my life made me wanna fucking die more than anything else I don´t get how people just accept wageslavery with the excuse "we all have to do it" NO YOU FUCKING DONT!! Suicide is preferable to slaving away your life just to exist.
I had suicidal thoughts because of work before I ever got a job, so I feel you man. This is why I hate both the right and the left. They all care about bullshit topics, but this one thing that is WAY worse than anything else, and both sides of the aisle basically tell us to shut up and fucking work.

I used to work a couple of summers and it was the most boring and stressful shit ever. I'm never going to wagecuck again no matter how much my parents nags at me.
WagieRagie

If my parents die i'll become homeless. The clock is ticking and the day of my wageslavery comes closer.

This is why I'm dragging out my days in college. I should have graduated earlier but I'll be in school until until 2021 tbh

I was a neet until 27. So I've been wage slaving for 8 years. It suuuuuuuuuuuucks so much. I miss the basement dwelling lifestyle. The only thing that has changed really is I live alone, so I don't have to deal with my parents. Basically working 40+ a week just to have a similar lifestyle.

If I could go back I would. They didn't kick me out, but there's only so much you can take. If they die I'd only get like 100k and that's if they go at the same time. I fully expect Mom to blow through whatever's left if he goes first. So it's slavery or homelessness since I'm not a foid who can fleece cucks.

Wagecucking is a form of modern slavery. Society literally praises slavery.
how the fuck did 8-5 become as common as 9 to 5?
Holy shit! i thought i was the only one in the universe that noticed
Friendly reminder to onlookers hunter and gatherers societies WORKED ONLY 3 TO 5 HOURS A DAY
Keep consuming buying your useless bullshit you stupid fucks, it will never make you happy

Last edited:
All of this and most people get paid shit. And in this fucking shithole country, any job I'd get now I doubt I'd be making $300 a month. While my parents (with good intentions, they just aren't as cynical and jaded as me) would tell me that everybody has to pay their dues and eventually I'd be making more. Which is bullshit cause times have changed.
ah the just accept 20% more than minimum wage as starting salary after 12 years of school and 6 years of university and eventually they may pay you enough to be able to take out a 30 year loan big enough to buy a shitty apartment theory :lul: I love boomers

Ohh yeah, normies tolerate it a bit cause they have "love" and sex and whatnot. But I hate wageslavery so much I wouldn't care if the girl of my dreams hopped on my dick an said she loved me. I'd still be miserable for being a wageslave.
High IQ

Yes. Fuck wagecucking

JFL@ all the kids on these forums whining about school. Your only duty at school is to take notes during class and pass the exam when needed. Do that and generally the teachers leave you alone.

At work you need to pretty do everything these days and the boss will still find ways to bitch at you. Also you cant hide in the corner of the classroom to ignore people like at school, interaction with people is required

At work you need to pretty do everything these days and the boss will still find ways to bitch at you. Also you cant hide in the corner of the classroom to ignore people like at school, interaction with people is required
Unless you're a based janitor. Just gotta clean up the puke and hope it's not hot chili day.

Unless you're a based janitor. Just gotta clean up the puke and hope it's not hot chili day.
The problem is every job these day seem to be implementing a quality control procedure. So probably there's a guy who regularly comes round to inspect your work and knitpick anything you do wrong.

If you work at a huge company or a bank, it's probably even worse.

The problem is every job these day seem to be implementing a quality control procedure. So probably there's a guy who regularly comes round to inspect your work and knitpick anything you do wrong.

If you work at a huge company or a bank, it's probably even worse.
This shit is peak ragefuel.... fuck

No one's don't anything to stop it.

Dumb normies just be campaigning about shit like 'global warming' and tons of useless shit making us head in the opposite direction so it's only gonna get worse

It realy is, is so brutal