Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I honest to God need help to fix my personality

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Yet, when I try to ask IncelTears, THEY FUCKING REMOVE MY POST IMMEDIATELY WHEN I ASK THEM HELP
Vittusaatana

Remember that IncelTears keep telling us that we have bad personalities BUT THEY NEVER SAY HOW WE CAN IMPROVE OUR PERSONALITIES!!
They just keep repeating the same chants in their echo chamber

If IncelTears genuinely wants there to be less incels, they would communicate with us and help us improve our personalities (they claim it's our personalities that is the problem). I think 90% of users here would be willing to try ANYTHING to escape inceldom but does IncelTears help us? NO!!!
full

Why would you ask a bunch of incels in denial for help?

Why would you ask a bunch of incels in denial for help?
Two reasons:
-If IncelTears is right, their help would solve ALL INCELDOM. Obviously so far, none of their advice has worked as there are MULTIPLE incel forums
-If we are right, it is to make a point that no matter what we do, we cannot get a girlfriend because of our looks
full

Brutal deletecel. It's easy, just be tall and have a good face, boyo

Two reasons:
-If IncelTears is right, their help would solve ALL INCELDOM. Obviously so far, none of their advice has worked as there are MULTIPLE incel forums
-If we are right, it is to make a point that no matter what we do, we cannot get a girlfriend because of our looks
full
HIGH IQ

Brutal deletecel. It's easy, just be tall and have a good face, boyo
Whoa, let's unpack this!
Are you saying women can dislike you for reasons that you cannot control? FOUND THE INKWEL
images

Whoa, let's unpack this!
Are you saying women can dislike you for reasons that you cannot control? FOUND THE INKWEL
images
That is the creepiest looking soyjack I've seen

You are literally the nicest guy on this forum and them removing your post just proves that they do not want people here to be successful nor they want to really help besides spewing their worn out platitudes. They simply want us to be their daily entertainment so they can feel superior over less fortunate people.

You are literally the nicest guy on this forum and them removing your post just proves that they do not want people here to be successful nor they want to really help besides spewing their worn out platitudes. They simply want us to be their daily entertainment so they can feel superior over less fortunate people.

i have often the feel that IT is a bad internet sitcom

Isn't inceltear just incels who are also simps?