Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I highly doubt cumskins will go extinct even with mass migration

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
If parastitic blood sucking Jews have such small numbers and are still sticking around even till today then why wont the cumskins that believe in sticking to themselves not stick around even in 400-500 years? Think about it, not every cumskin is a Trans ass fcuker or mass immigration lover offering up their daughters to be raped. Some blue eyed devils dont even allow ethnics near them example East Germany, Moormons in US of A, Orania in South Africa etc etc etc.

Also I was looking at Africas demongraphics when cumskins arrived in Rhodesia and South Africa. Niggers were only like close to 1 million max in South Africa but are now over 50million after the blue eyed evil gave them food and stopped them killing each other and in Rhodesia niggers were like 200K max but now 16million from all the food aid donations for starving subhumans the the cumskin protestant christians send from USA as charity. That means the devils can increase their numbers in just 100years because the nigger birth rates are proof that it happens.

Yeah kinda low IQ explanation in my wording but high IQ if you look at exactly what I said by analysing the metrics and frameworks witrh which this kinda stuff works.

Okay bye

Th 3367114580

Last edited:
I think white countries will just be like Brazil, half of Brazil population is whitey, the other half is race mixed (black+white+natives) and there is a small number of niggers.
Also, not every foid will race mix with niggers n shiet, so like i said, it will be like Brazil.

Yes many whites are endogamous but you have to remember that even Jews are actually very mixed with Europeans. Most Jews look basically white.

If you are half european half ethnic, you can't be white. Otherwise, Brazilians would be considered white. Mixing has to be minimum for someone to be considered white.

Either that, or you at least have to be whitepassing, which is again hard to accomplish if there is too much mixing, especially with darker skinned ethnicities.

I an not stating opinions btw, I am just saying it as it is.

Last edited:
In order to circumvent this, pure whites would have to outbreed the ethnics.

Last edited:
I think white countries will just be like Brazil, half of Brazil population is whitey, the other half is race mixed (black+white+natives) and there is a small number of niggers.
Also, not every foid will race mix with niggers n shiet, so like i said, it will be like Brazil.
yeah and whitey will still be around. Some cumskins in Germany believe in Aryanism and breed amongst themselves for example.

I think you are correct the majority of white trash will breed with ethnics. In my opinion better mixed breeds are better than white trash but thats another discusiion. But I get your point still

Yes many whites are endogamous but you have to remember that even Jews are actually very mixed with Europeans. Most Jews look basically white.

If you are half european half ethnic, you can't be white. Otherwise, Brazilians would be considered white. Mixing has to be minimum for someone to be considered white.

Either that, or you at least have to be whitepassing, which is again hard to accomplish if there is too much mixing, especially with darker skinned ethnicities.

I an not stating opinions btw, I am just saying it as it is.
I was talking about pure cumskin genes not mixed race. I dont consider mixed race as white but after some generations of breeding with cumskins there is no way the off spring can be destinguished from pure whites even if they told you their ancestors were ethnic many wouldnt even believe them. Thats another issue but yeah I was talking about pure cumskins not mixed race.

High IQ.

Also because white DNA will always be valuable to women - white and ethnic. Versus nobody is artificially inseminating themselves with ethnic sperm.
nice article and a good news :feelsokman:

i hope they do tbh
probably wont happen buddy bwoy. The majority of blue eyed evils swallowed the blue pill and believe in trans ass fcuking, mass immigration, not having children but I know many who also believe in preserving their race and breed just like niggers. Those type arent going anywhere.

But yeah it will be a more beautiful world when the white scum is breed out of existance with all their bullshit ass trans fcuking, Jew ass licking, feminism bullshit and PC crap. It is now irritating

I was talking about pure cumskin genes not mixed race. I dont consider mixed race as white
I think it depends on demographics, if pure whites don't have too much kids and if many of them breed with ethnics, then past a certain point, the remaining pure whites would become basically inbred.

But like I said it depends on the numbers, if pure white numbers stay large enough to be stable with no inbreeding, then they can survive.
but after some generations of breeding with cumskins there is no way the off spring can be destinguished from pure whites even if they told you their ancestors were ethnic many wouldnt even believe them.
Yeah this is true but it depends on the demographics. If the number of ethnics in a country is relatively low, then their genes will disappear into the population without leaving much if any trace in the overall genepool.

Ah yes because i want to be replaced and be killed by a nigher at any moment

Mutts. We’re gonna all be mutts that are genetic shit smoothies that have half the IQ of our ancestors. All while the billionaire kikes keep their bloodlines pure.

This way it easier to fool us, put estrogen in the water and feed us soy all while we are rewarded with sheckels.

Eventually reverting us into dumb chimps, but much more obedient, like a submissive neutered dog

I think it depends on demographics, if pure whites don't have too much kids and if many of them breed with ethnics, then past a certain point, the remaining pure whites would become basically inbred.
Good point I didnt think about this. Thats now using mathematics to the power of equations to calculate that stuff. I guess though they would only need a few hundred thousand of population to sustain a good gene pool so even then they will still stick around.

Mutts. We’re gonna all be mutts that are genetic shit smoothies that have half the IQ of our ancestors. All while the billionaire kikes keep their bloodlines pure.

This way it easier to fool us, put estrogen in the water and feed us soy all while we are rewarded with sheckels.

Eventually reverting us into dumb chimps, but much more obedient, like a submissive neutered dog
Fuck off you white trash. The Jews bla bla bla yet it is your sister and daughter fcuking ethnics. I cant stand white trash complaining as if i even give afcuk about blue eyed devils. You muthafucka white trash , go get ass fcuked now from your beautiful trans faggotry ideology

Fuck off you white trash. The Jews bla bla bla. I cant stand white trash complaining as i give afcuk about blue eyed devils. You muthafucka white trash
First off I’m Slavic, not aryan.

Second, go slit your wrists and pour bleach on the gouges. Nobody wants your shit skin fucking urka durka dune coon ass alive

Go shit in the street like usual you fuckin half-monkey

Ah yes because i want to be replaced and be killed by a nigher at any moment
Sorry buddy bwoy it must be hell been forced to live with niggers as a cumskin lol. You gotta learn to fight

Fuck off you white trash. The Jews bla bla bla yet it is your sister and daughter fcuking ethnics. I cant stand white trash complaining as if i even give afcuk about blue eyed devils. You muthafucka white trash , go get ass fcuked now from your beautiful trans faggotry ideology
Days passed without shitskins seething about cumskins on .is: 0

We'll have niggers, sandniggers, riceniggers, white niggers etc.

First off I’m Slavic, not aryan.

Second, go slit your wrists and pour bleach on the gouges. Nobody wants your shit skin fucking urka durka dune coon ass alive

Go shit in the street like usual you fuckin half-monkey
Nigga why the fcuk are you complaining when Slavics dont even allow ethnics near them? Are you just wanting to reply to something on the forum or what?
From what I understand Slavic lands have the lowest immigration levels worldwide , even Japan probably has higher immigration than your lands.

Days passed without shitskins seething about cumskins on .is: 0
I am not seething, I am just doing mathematics here but again a Slavnigger replying as if your lands have ethnics except of course loads of Gypsises

Also, not every foid will race mix with niggers n shiet
JFL what the fuck do you think is going to happen when white race dwindles and chad are at an all-time low? It's either be foid number 27 in white Chad's harem, fuck an incel, or fuck Tyrone. I'm thinking they fuck Tyrone.

Jews are the ones pushing degeneracy like faggotry and trannies in the west just like they are pushing you shitskins.Without them there would be no one to save you

Nigga why the fcuk are you complaining when Slavics dont even allow ethnics near them? Are you just wanting to reply to something on the forum or what?
From what I understand Slavic lands have the lowest immigration levels worldwide , even Japan probably has higher immigration than your lands.
You were the one that came at me first calling me a cumskin saying I shouldn’t complain about kikes lmao.

I’m not trying to argue any point about whites being better. I just hate Jews, and hate that you’re literally on my cock seething over it.

Guess what? YOU SHOULD HATE JEWS TOO!!
And if you don’t, you’re a fucking RETARD

Jews are the ones pushing degeneracy like faggotry and trannies in the west just like they are pushing you shitskins.Without them there would be no one to save you
Angry cuck1

No one to save us? Before whites even knew of other cultures we were already here so what are you talking about. Without whites we will still be here.

The white saviour complex is truelly pathetic in my opinion yet you cant even save yourself.

You were the one that came at me first calling me a cumskin saying I shouldn’t complain about kikes lmao.

I’m not trying to argue any point about whites being better. I just hate Jews, and hate that you’re literally on my cock seething over it.

Guess what? YOU SHOULD HATE JEWS TOO!!
And if you don’t, you’re a fucking RETARD
ok sorry brocel i didnt realise

not every black dude is a tyrone, thats simply not possible
No, the JBB pill has its holes. SMV still applies to blacks

BUT just about every black dude is allowed to commit rape and murder and only get fuckin probation or community service or sum shit as a result of Jew media

ye this will probably be it

Dumb take as usual, but want to take the moment to hail all the proud Rhodesians who did absolutely nothing wrong

View: https://youtu.be/ynIoNEGcEhE

Rhodesians as well as South Africnas cucked themselves. They refused and discouraged cumskin immigration till it was too late. Unlike USA which actually encouraged cumskin immigration which is why today they are the majority(for now)

The black populations were not even that large 100 years ago. They could have wiped out and outbred the nigs if they allowed cumskin immigration early on

Last edited:
If parastitic blood sucking Jews have such small numbers and are still sticking around even till today then why wont the cumskins that believe in sticking to themselves not stick around even in 400-500 years? Think about it, not every cumskin is a Trans ass fcuker or mass immigration lover offering up their daughters to be raped. Some blue eyed devils dont even allow ethnics near them example East Germany, Moormons in US of A, Orania in South Africa etc etc etc.

Also I was looking at Africas demongraphics when cumskins arrived in Rhodesia and South Africa. Niggers were only like close to 1 million max in South Africa but are now over 50million after the blue eyed evil gave them food and stopped them killing each other and in Rhodesia niggers were like 200K max but now 16million from all the food aid donations for starving subhumans the the cumskin protestant christians send from USA as charity. That means the devils can increase their numbers in just 100years because the nigger birth rates are proof that it happens.

Yeah kinda low IQ explanation in my wording but high IQ if you look at exactly what I said by analysing the metrics and frameworks witrh which this kinda stuff works.

Okay bye

View attachment 722782
I see where you're coming from, pigskins themselves won't die off from immigration or by pushed trannyism there's still a small minority of snowroaches that'll continue to exist since pigskins share the same blood as jews. The only way to really extinct a race is to kill them all or force them all into labor until they starve to death. There is no economical or other societal type of standards way to shut down pigskins and get rid of all of them, unless you're in a fascist regime ran by a curry. The best case scenario is ethnics outnumbering pigskins and even then pigskins will become the minority and won't ever die off like the jews, unless a race war happens and pigskins get genocided, even that is highly unlikely since history tells us otherwise.

Wonder how that's working out for them....particularly in Russia and Ukraine

Cumskin cope white genes are recessive they’re dying out

Yep, whites will not go extinct but we will end up as a small group with no native lands. There will be white enclaves for sure. My prediction is that whites will split into two groups, an extremely smart, tall, beautiful and wealthy elite, and the underclass, low IQ whites who breed like rabbits. Personally, idgaf about what happens to white people. I have never felt a kinship with my own race. Many of the people who have fucked me over in life are white, so I see no reason why I should have racial loyalty or some bullshit. Also it is whites who led the industrial revolution, the sexual revolution and ruined institutions like arranged marriage, which have created masses of incels all over the world who would not have been incels in any other age.

Makes no sense for an incel to be racist in any case.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back