Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I helped out a fellow curry at the gym today. He couldve been injured, but the foids dont care.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Long story short.

He was squatting without the safety pins to stop the bar from collapsing on him.
Foid was working out right next to him (some ass bullshit). She was a stacy (white, dark hair, loads of makeup and tight pants)
He raised his voice so that the foid can hear and see that he is pinned down with the bar.
DECIDES TO MOVE TO PICK UP HER WEIGHTS AND GO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE THE WEIGHT SECTION AND RESUME HER WORKOUT.
I ended up going from the cardio section all the way across to the squat rack to spot him back up.
Asked him if he is good to go.
He luckily was ok he had 275lbs on his back and he couldnt throw the weight off because it would either clip his lower back or damage the equipment.
Resumed my workout and thought "man this fucking bitch couldnt even help someone in potential danger, forget sex for now its just basic human help)

Foids are pretty weak creatures, possibly she could take the guy to death, maybe you were his savior at the time

I bet she hoped this ugly guy die and that's why she avoided.. ER and CHO would be proud of you OP,good job.you helped a brothER

Foids like these would care more about a dove whose wing is stuck in a window than an incel who might get seriously injured.

Foids are pretty weak creatures, possibly she could take the guy to death, maybe you were his savior at the time
Nope, the only requirement was for her to push the bar back up or push from his upper back.
I bet she hoped this ugly guy die and that's why she avoided.. ER and CHO would be proud of you OP,good job.you helped a brothER
Yea i felt it was necessary because they other gymbros think they are big stuff and dont care.

She can't help him honey because that would require her to touch him and she obviously didnt consent to that. Fucking incels and their entitlement haha am I rght guys? :soy::soy::soy:

and dont you think that she thought that could not handle the weight?
We were born to protect these stupid creatures, dont wait for the same thing for us
She could at least warned someone or the gymleader but even that is too much for her

she was hoping he'd die

Inb4 she sues him for sexual harassment or gets him expelled from the gym.

Women don't belong in the gym. It's disgusting watching them build towards a male physique. Ripped triceps, trapezoids, and hardened abs. They'd watch a bro collapse at the squats, and won't do shit.

Men only exist for their entertainment. It would have been funny to her.

and dont you think that she thought that could not handle the weight?
We were born to protect these stupid creatures, dont wait for the same thing for us
She could at least warned someone or the gymleader but even that is too much for her
She couldve helped him end of story. It doesnt require much effort to spot LOL, all she needed to do is give him a little boost because at the bottom portion of the squat you are the weakest.
she was hoping he'd die
Probably, poor guy
She can't help him honey because that would require her to touch him and she obviously didnt consent to that. Fucking incels and their entitlement haha am I rght guys? :soy::soy::soy:
This made me laugh

She was too busy imagining Chad fucking her to give a shit about some random ugly guy.

hope she gets gangraped by a pack of negroes on the way home tbh

He raised his voice so that the foid can hear and see that he is pinned down with the bar
Jfl at this beta faggot

I bet he tried to impress that stacy by going over his max thinking he had a shot with her.

JFL AT THIRSTY ETHNIC CUCKS CHASING WHITE STD PUSSY :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We currycels need to stick together. Good job OP.

White bitches are the worst,cant stand them

Bro, you are the best. Thanks for helping a currycel out. These gym holes don't even have basic decency to help out a fellow person, and incels-in-denial upon reading this will say "He's not entitled to her help!" :soy::soy::soy:

Good job OP. U really are da real MVP. :f:

Bro, you are the best. Thanks for helping a currycel out. These gym holes don't even have basic decency to help out a fellow person, and incels-in-denial upon reading this will say "He's not entitled to her help!" :soy::soy::soy:
I thought u died bro

I would've yelled at her.

JFL @ squatcels

ugly lives don't matter

i thought u were white

Ethnic men are like cockroaches in the eyes of foids.

Don't have a lot of sympathy TBH, what intelligent creature would voluntarily put itself in that situation? I'd have walked away and let natural selection take its course.

She was too busy imagining Chad fucking her to give a shit about some random ugly guy.
cope, she'd probably enjoy seeing his subhuman back implode tbh

The only thing foids like more than humiliating ugly males is Chad's jawline

cope, she'd probably enjoy seeing his subhuman back implode tbh

The only thing foids like more than humiliating ugly males is Chad's jawline
Yes, I've seen foids comment on good looking guys Instagram saying "his jawline gives me life"

Well done, OP

Who is this disgusting curry disturbing my workout teeehee

Foids are incapable of compassion.

They're purely self serving material creatures. I hope this whore contracts cancer and dies slowly.

Long story short.

He was squatting without the safety pins to stop the bar from collapsing on him.
Foid was working out right next to him (some ass bullshit). She was a stacy (white, dark hair, loads of makeup and tight pants)
He raised his voice so that the foid can hear and see that he is pinned down with the bar.
DECIDES TO MOVE TO PICK UP HER WEIGHTS AND GO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE THE WEIGHT SECTION AND RESUME HER WORKOUT.
I ended up going from the cardio section all the way across to the squat rack to spot him back up.
Asked him if he is good to go.
He luckily was ok he had 275lbs on his back and he couldnt throw the weight off because it would either clip his lower back or damage the equipment.
Resumed my workout and thought "man this fucking bitch couldnt even help someone in potential danger, forget sex for now its just basic human help)
Thanks exkimocel for helping my currykind

I’m surprised she didn’t throw a fit over you helping him. They want us to die.