Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I helped my incel friend. This might help you too.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
So my friend and I live in a small town (I guess this is one of the reasons why this worked so well). We are both 17, he asked me “how do I get girls to come to me?”, well typically id say “unless you’re like a 8/10 then you’re gonna wanna ROPE” but this time a genius idea sparked in my mind, I told him “go to the pharmacy or any store and purchase the largest condoms”, he didn’t even question it and he did. Within the first 3 weeks girls he knew started to message him out of nowhere, then after 5 weeks he started hanging around a lot of foids.I told him “no matter what you do never let these foids find out your dick size, unless of course it really is huge”, then he was kinda upset and asked “well then what’s the point?”. I told him, these girls don’t matter, take pictures with them and elevate your social status with foids,because girls like guys that are up the social hierarchy. Needless to say, he started meeting foids that have never heard about his “big dick” and then his sexual opportunities increased exponentially.

I hope this works for my incel friends.

dick size is one major factor of attracting foids, but its worthless when you have an ugly face.

dick size is one major factor of attracting foids, but its worthless when you have an ugly face.
My friend does have quite an ugly face, maybe it’s just because of location, I’m not sure.

Not a bad idea for smalltowncels:feelsokman:

If you help slmeone get laid you are a cuck

So my friend and I live in a small town (I guess this is one of the reasons why this worked so well). We are both 17, he asked me “how do I get girls to come to me?”, well typically id say “unless you’re like a 8/10 then you’re gonna wanna ROPE” but this time a genius idea sparked in my mind, I told him “go to the pharmacy or any store and purchase the largest condoms”, he didn’t even question it and he did. Within the first 3 weeks girls he knew started to message him out of nowhere, then after 5 weeks he started hanging around a lot of foids.I told him “no matter what you do never let these foids find out your dick size, unless of course it really is huge”, then he was kinda upset and asked “well then what’s the point?”. I told him, these girls don’t matter, take pictures with them and elevate your social status with foids,because girls like guys that are up the social hierarchy. Needless to say, he started meeting foids that have never heard about his “big dick” and then his sexual opportunities increased exponentially.

I hope this works for my incel friends.

low IQ tbh

This is such bullshit

This guy is some troll , for sure

larp de warp

The fuck is this bullcrap

IT cuck spotted

what the crap is this bluepill poop u are spouting?

Total utter B/S

women put appearance as a top priority - if you check out with how you look - then they look at your dick.

ugly loser guys are invisible - big dick or small is irrelevant - nobody cares

Let us know how it goes. I love success stories

what the crap is this bluepill poop u are spouting?
I’m “spouting” something that actually occurred, it’s not about ideology being used in a hypothetical situation, it’s about fact.

everyone in this forum is eithe a fakecel or underagecel jfl

how to get neets to waste some neetbux easily 101

fucking condom shills smh

Don’t get mad at me for sharing something that happened with a 4/10 incel.

I mean, if this works so well then why didn't you do it yourself?

Don’t get mad at me for sharing something that happened with a 4/10 incel.
I call bullshit

THECATFISHMAN

This was me when i was fat.
You think a 4/10 would do any better?