Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I helped my 29 year old friend get a job where my sister works, he made a move on her 16 year old friend

Restart80

Restart80

Mythic
★★★★
FYI the AoC here is 16.

So my friend had to quit his job because he refuses to take the COVID vaccine. But the place where my sister works doesn't require it, so I suggested her to refer him there for work. He got the job easily since he has a full resume of things he has done over the past decade as he wasn't a student.

Anyway, a couple months into it I come upstairs one day, and my sister (17) seems kind of angry as she's telling me that my friend asked her friend working there if she wanted to come to his house to make food together. Her friend is 16, and so my sister was like, "he's like 30 and she's only 16, that's so weird!" I refused to budge on that and just said, "no, he's 29, and that doesn't sound weird to me at all, who cares?" And my sister just kept saying how weird it is, while I kept acting completely calm and like it was nothing at all.

This despite the fact she worships a guy in his 40s, Eminem. This despite the fact that all these whores have very likely had their virginities blown out several times already. And that's my reasoning right there... if a 16 year old female isn't a virgin, why should anybody seriously care? These females in their teens dress like such whores, exposing their mid-section and as much skin as possible honestly. They talk about casual sex, FWBs, and "not being official yet" like it's nothing. But a hardcore Christian 29 year old becomes interested in a 16 year old, likely interested in a committed relationship, and it's like a natural disaster just occurred (and it is very natural, but certainly no disaster).

She thinks homosexuality and transgenderism are fine but somehow THAT is crossing the line? JFL :society: Absolutely no regard what-so-ever for anything that heterosexual males want or like. We just have to shut up and deal with all this retarded nonsense while being sexless our whole lives, and as we age.

How can any of these :feelsclown: people be so degenerate and yet so puritanical at the same time, yet its the worst of both while also being incredibly contradictory? What kind of response did she expect from me? I'm stuck in the same position and why wouldn't I find 16 year old's attractive? It's fucking insane to expect me not to, lmao.

Anyway I caused this to happen at the end of the day, and she's the one that ultimately helped him get hired by referring him after I suggested it. So that's pretty funny. Now apparently he might be in some trouble as the manager is going to talk to him. The :blackpill: enables me to feel zero remorse, and objectively speaking, I shouldn't anyway.

Last edited:
Based and legal JBpilled. :feelsokman:

I find this all extremely amusing and I am positive my sister told my mom about it. She knows him well because he comes to my house often with other friends to play video games, or we go to his house, JFL.

It's great due to the fact that my parents seem to think myself and all my friends are gay or something, because we don't have girlfriends. Then this one guy is here trying to do one of the most heterosexual things a male could possibly do, going for that prime JB teen pussy.

How's that for us being faggots, you fucking cunts? Don't cry now, you can't act so surprised that we aren't gay when you stupid fucking bitches constantly act disgusted about our ACTUAL sexuality on the rare occasions we work up courage to try. :feelsping:

Last edited:
What a cucked world. The only thing wrong with an older man going for JBs is that he's poaching from the already deprived of pussy younger generation. However, the man has no choice but to poach so I can't blame him.

How's that for us being faggots, you fucking cunts? Don't cry now, you can't act so surprised that we aren't gay when you stupid fucking bitches constantly act disgusted about our ACTUAL sexuality on the rare occasions we work up courage to try. :feelsping:
Such hypocrites, shutting our sexuality down and then calling us gay when we hide it.

She thinks homosexuality and transgenderism are fine but somehow THAT is crossing the line?
You should ask her how she rationalizes that in her shit for brains head.

What a cucked world. The only thing wrong with an older man going for JBs is that he's poaching from the already deprived of pussy younger generation. However, the man has no choice but to poach so I can't blame him.

Such hypocrites, shutting our sexuality down and then calling us gay when we hide it.

It doesn't really matter tbh. All the teen JBs should be given away to males who are in their 20s and 30s right now, with a promise that male teens today will receive the same until overtime the age gap lessens. Pretty much all that would do is take them away from noncommittal teen Chads while ending inceldom for adult males.

You should ask her how she rationalizes that in her shit for brains head.

No rationalization to be found, just programming that's been repeated over and over. Also, I think she just wants all ugly guys (as in the majority that she considers insufficiently attractive) to be homosexual/transgender but is too stupid to be conscious of why.

She likes to think she is "woke" because she knows a few things, but as I said to her awhile ago, "you aren't anywhere near my level."

Last edited:

That's honestly irrelevant in the big picture since it all fairly cycles out to the point where everyone gets an opportunity at some point.

Yeah a 17 yr old male may lose a potential partner today whenever a 17 yr old foid chooses an older man over him, but someday that 17 yr old male will also get to be the older man in due time and have "opportunities" at courting foids younger than him :society:

Nobody really loses except truecels,incels, and mentalcels, and nobody respects mentalcels anyways.

Incels/mentalcels today "can" become sexhavers tomorrow

Everything you said is rage inducing.
not only is this natural of your friend and also might I had nothing wrong nor illegal. They are upset because of their backwards ideals yet still want to push them onto earth everyone.

it’s rules for thee; but not for me. It’s not about getting even or being equal or seeing a brighter tomorrow. It’s all about getting more than the other person, in this case it’s normies getting one over on incels. You see by withholding their relationships while also demonizing those who attempt is a way to gaslight us into inceldom permanently.

It’s a no win situation and they set it up to be this way. There is no way that if your friend was a giga Chad that it would be creepy. They would be falling all over an older male figures like young sluts do. It’s only because he wasn’t sexually attractive to them so now it becomes a problem. Now we got to call in the fbi because an ugly male talked to a female.

you need to stick to your guns and help defend your friend who did nothing wrong. Brainstorm together ways to fend off accusations and life ruining lies they’ll try to pin on him. Holes love to accuse men of things like sexual assault etc just to get an upper hand if it will let them.

Its only weird if he is sub 8 :feelsjuice:

It doesn't really matter tbh. All the teen JBs should be given away to males who are in their 20s and 30s right now, with a promise that male teens today will receive the same until overtime the age gap lessens. Pretty much all that would do is take them away from noncommittal teen Chads while ending inceldom for adult males.
That would be the case if the JBs were actually given, but in reality they're the ones doing the choosing and they're doing the opposite - choosing the noncommittal Chads (both the older and the younger ones) while ignoring the decent average young guys who are their age.

That's honestly irrelevant in the big picture since it all fairly cycles out to the point where everyone gets an opportunity at some point.

Yeah a 17 yr old male may lose a potential partner today whenever a 17 yr old foid chooses an older man over him, but someday that 17 yr old male will also get to be the older man in due time and have "opportunities" at courting foids younger than him :society:
This only works in an upright population pyramid, where there are more younger foids than older guys. In all countries with declining birth rates, it's the opposite.

It’s a no win situation and they set it up to be this way. There is no way that if your friend was a giga Chad that it would be creepy. They would be falling all over an older male figures like young sluts do. It’s only because he wasn’t sexually attractive to them so now it becomes a problem. Now we got to call in the fbi because an ugly male talked to a female.
pretty much this , it's not that he's older , he's just not chad jfl

That would be the case if the JBs were actually given, but in reality they're the ones doing the choosing and they're doing the opposite - choosing the noncommittal Chads (both the older and the younger ones) while ignoring the decent average young guys who are their age.

This only works in an upright population pyramid, where there are more younger foids than older guys. In all countries with declining birth rates, it's the opposite.
Well chinks shot themselves in the foot exterminating foid babies and favoring sons :lul: in fact any society that practiced this backwards idea deserve to get shafted by inceldom for limiting foid options :feelstastyman:

This is not an issue in latin american countries and over here in the States :society:

I doubt a girl her age would want to date a guy 13 years older than her even if the guy is Chad. Her friends will probably laugh at her. Maybe if he's super rich and looks young enough, idk.

I doubt a girl her age would want to date a guy 13 years older than her even if the guy is Chad. Her friends will probably laugh at her. Maybe if he's super rich and looks young enough, idk.

Probably not, and yeah the social ostracization will control femoids anyway, even if she would have said yes.

Well chinks shot themselves in the foot exterminating foid babies and favoring sons :lul: in fact any society that practiced this backwards idea deserve to get shafted by inceldom for limiting foid options :feelstastyman:

This is not an issue in latin american countries and over here in the States :society:
Facts should make a foid only policy for the next 100 years TBH in India

Ask a 35yo Chad to approach her and look how she hides her age to fuck him.
I never understood why ppl care about age gap and at the same time know that men prefer younger girls. It's a contradiction like many others that normies don't seem to notice