Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I helped a stranded female today

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
I went on my usual evening/night time runs, and on the particular route I took today I was running and saw a female(Around 30-35) years of age stranded on the sideway and her car had clearly broke down.

She waved over to me and asked me to push her car(ROFL) whilst she sat in the drivers seat and tried to start the engine. She put on a fake roastie smile said I looked like a "strong young man" kek.

I being the wonderful whitenight I am, stated to her that I live nearby and I can bring my brothers to help push her car and will only be 5 minutes. She didn't look like she had a phone or anything and it was a side trail road which doesn't have many cars going past especially on a Sunday so it would be difficult for this poor women to get much help.

Anyway, I ran off home and never came back. Fuck that bitch.

The title confused me for a second. I thought you were gonna say something cucky.

The title confused me for a second. I thought you were gonna say something cucky.
Yeah I helped a shallow white female check her privilege.

I can't believe she assumed my gender and automatically thought I was some pawn to help fix her car. Such sexism should not be tolerated in 2018!

YOU'RE
NOT
ENTITLED
TO
ANYTHING

Excellent copypasta.

Assuming she left her phone at home or something, she is probably still out there waiting for someone to help lol

Kek
This better not be a shitty LARP.

LMFAO. Epic lifefuel tbh. She was being disingenuous with her bullshit smiles and was so entitled that she asked you to push her car immediately.

put in in the screenshot incelqueers, you fat roastie fucks

I love when they compliment you to try to get you to do something. It works on most guys but I guess she didn't see the blackpill death stare in your eyes.

Some roastie asked me for money like a month back when I was talking back to train station and I gave it her. I felt like such a cuck afterwards.

Fuck helping femoids.

I remember leaving the store only for some latina cunt to try to tell me she needed my help for something while her 3 kids were near her.
I ignored her and got in my car only for this stupid bitch to wave at my damn window and I told her to get her baby daddy to do it as I drove off.

A wonderful moment in life and I swear its true no memeing or jokes.

I remember leaving the store only for some latina cunt to try to tell me she needed my help for something while her 3 kids were near her.
I ignored her and got in my car only for this stupid bitch to wave at my damn window and I told her to get her baby daddy to do it as I drove off.

lmao so sane, good job!

I went on my usual evening/night time runs, and on the particular route I took today I was running and saw a female(Around 30-35) years of age stranded on the sideway and her car had clearly broke down.

She waved over to me and asked me to push her car(ROFL) whilst she sat in the drivers seat and tried to start the engine. She put on a fake roastie smile said I looked like a "strong young man" kek.

I being the wonderful whitenight I am, stated to her that I live nearby and I can bring my brothers to help push her car and will only be 5 minutes. She didn't look like she had a phone or anything and it was a side trail road which doesn't have many cars going past especially on a Sunday so it would be difficult for this poor women to get much help.

Next time ask her if she hates feminism

If she says no, you walk

Damn right

Lmao,you had me going there.Good job bro. I wonder how long she waited.

The least you could have done was present her with some acid...

for the car of course!

Lmao,you had me going there.Good job bro. I wonder how long she waited.

She probably all the waaay down the road to knock on some cucks door eventually. Hopefully nobody was home expect Jason Vorhees waiting in the bushes.

Expected cuckoldry, pleasantly surprised.

People think that we're joking when we say we mistreat roasties. Um no I'm DEAD serious. Grabbed a roasties ass on the train and a (((mod))) removed my post.
so fucking sane

Was it a big bubble butt?

I give females wrong directions on purpose

Last edited:
sure, for a price

*unzips dick*

It was decent but I did it on opportunity not specifically to target her but she was the closest in thr crowd. When she screamed a black guy said "I saw him do it but I ain't snitchin" He disappeared on the train haha. Then I walked with her to a police officer telling him that I would never do that because I was not raised that way kek. Then he says "Ma'am I'm sorry but it gets crowded there's nothing I can do"
why you walk with her to a police? Did she suspect you or make everyone go with her?

I love when they compliment you to try to get you to do something. It works on most guys but I guess she didn't see the blackpill death stare in your eyes.
roasties always lie through their teeth to try to get their way

legittttttt