Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I held a presentation about COWS in Uni, infront of 30 students

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I held a spontanious speech in Effective Communication about cows. Am i low inhib? The whole class was laughing about it tbh but in a good way (i hope)

I love cows. Cutest animals on the planet.

Rate me inhib from 1-10

1 being high inhib and 10 being low inhib

I hated class presentations as a teen. I remember one time I was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen since I could barely breathe. Your "inhib rating" depends on your anxiety levels.

7/10. No way to really tell without seeing it.

I hated class presentations as a teen. I remember one time I was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen since I could barely breathe. Your "inhib rating" depends on your anxiety levels.
i could handle presentations if i was prepared enough. what i couldn't handle was orientation day/icebreaker games.

i could handle presentations if i was prepared enough. what i couldn't handle was orientation day/icebreaker games.
I could handle those better than presentations. By icebreaker games do you mean when you had to talk about your hobbies, life, etc?

I like cows too but I prefer mares.

I could handle those better than presentations. By icebreaker games do you mean when you had to talk about your hobbies, life, etc?
yes absolute worst. i had nothing to say.

Well I like some milk in my cereal boyo. Drinking cow titty liquids might count as something sexual.
Haha never thought of it like that but there's something to it.

jesus christ that is high autism js

i feel bad for killing cows in runescape

I held a spontanious speech in Effective Communication about cows. Am i low inhib? The whole class was laughing about it tbh but in a good way (i hope)

I love cows. Cutest animals on the planet.

Rate me inhib from 1-10

1 being high inhib and 10 being low inhib

Why would you post about something so specific it makes you identifiable, what if one of the many guests that browse this site to laugh at losers is a class mate, or someone that goes to your university, you've basically doxxed yourself at that point. I hope I'm wrong on this or shit is gonna get bad for you.