Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I heavily believe the feds are lurking this website to CUCK YOU!

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
a lot of feds are cucks who are white knights to protecc their stacy and becky from wrongspeaks or thoughtcrimes
i don't believe "freedom of speech" anymore, blood.
because it's not true, there's always a cuck in authority

it's over

if you don't live in a first world country then there's no reason to care about what the feds think of you:feelsjuice:

a lot of feds are cucks who are white knights to protecc their stacy and becky from wrongspeaks or thoughtcrimes
i don't believe "freedom of speech" anymore, blood.
because it's not true, there's always a cuck in authority

it's over
true words

Meanwhile chad is raping foids left and right and gets away with it but sure, worry about what a group of strangers say on an Internet forum…

Meanwhile chad is raping foids left and right and gets away with it but sure, worry about what a group of strangers say on an Internet forum…

This is the government. You do realize it does the opposite of what we think is right?

it's over

The entire fucking Supreme Court is on this forum JFL.
@PPEcel literally has the Supreme Court's house as his avi, coincidence? I think not :feelsthink: :feelsjuice: :feelskek:

it's over for us, blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back