Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I heard on the radio that foids don’t like it when guys say “hi” or “hello” on dating apps

How would you initiate conversations with a foid?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
When I drive I listen to the radio sometimes. This time I turned to an FM station that plays current pop music. They had their talk show on and they were talking about how a guy saying “hi, how are you?” is absolutely terrible when initiating conversation with a foid on a dating app but it is fine for a foid to say this.

I’ve never had a match on a dating app (Yubo isn’t a dating app) so I have never dealt with this. The immediate thought that came to my mind is who do these foids think they are? Foids are so up themselves that a normal hi or hello isn’t good enough for them.

Foids and soys often say to talk to foids like they are fellow “human beings”. I can say in my experience that no guy I have ever talked to was so up themselves that a “hello” isn’t good enough for them, even the bully assholes. All foids literally have terrible personalities.

In my view what caused foids to be like this is all this soy feminism we have these days. Foids are told they are great no matter what they do. They deserve to get into scholarships, degrees and jobs cause they are foids. They are not told “no” to anything, they are never told they are wrong. What needs to happen is that foids need to be put back in place.

Doesnt apply to Chads, obviously. Only applies to normies who have to jestermax their ass off and be creative to start a convo

Good morning, i hate women
IMG 0925

Yeah I've seen them say that. Am I supposed to just say hi bitch let's fuck

The fact that the most retarded creature known as the foid is able to direct and be in charge of the social system is absolute ludicrous and so unfair… whatever, I can’t play these stupid faggy games with them. This is why I just keep to myself and don’t even acknowledge foids around me, it ain’t fucking worth it.

Anything sub chad does gives them the ick. When will normies understand this?

When I drive I listen to the radio sometimes. This time I turned to an FM station that plays current pop music. They had their talk show on and they were talking about how a guy saying “hi, how are you?” is absolutely terrible when initiating conversation with a foid on a dating app but it is fine for a foid to say this.

I’ve never had a match on a dating app (Yubo isn’t a dating app) so I have never dealt with this. The immediate thought that came to my mind is who do these foids think they are? Foids are so up themselves that a normal hi or hello isn’t good enough for them.

Foids and soys often say to talk to foids like they are fellow “human beings”. I can say in my experience that no guy I have ever talked to was so up themselves that a “hello” isn’t good enough for them, even the bully assholes. All foids literally have terrible personalities.

In my view what caused foids to be like this is all this soy feminism we have these days. Foids are told they are great no matter what they do. They deserve to get into scholarships, degrees and jobs cause they are foids. They are not told “no” to anything, they are never told they are wrong. What needs to happen is that foids need to be put back in place.
This whole discussion doesn’t really matter anyway.

View attachment its-that-easy-v0-giho7jvkf3uc1 (1).webp

Last edited:
They like that message when the profile picture next to the message is of a Chad. In fact, the crucial information they need to determine if they will like it is not at all what's in the message bubble, but whomever the face the message is attributed to. If you set your profile picture to Chad your personality becomes irresistible to women.

Last edited:
Anything sub chad does gives them the ick. When will normies understand this?
That is the point.

There is plenity of chadfishing experiments in bluetube and the guy can use absolutely any opening shit. Maybe the chad gets 10% less response.

Chadfishing has proven that it doesn't matter what you say or don't say. As long as you are attractive, you can literally answer with one word sentences and the woman will force the interaction to continue by any means necessary. Women offer their phone numbers to Chad instantly, just to keep any conversation going.

So its copium. There's no such thing as "text game." Either she wants you or she doesn't and whatever you type or answer to her won't change her opinion of you

3rd option is very cringe and hilarious

Foids do not like when sub5s are breathing loudly in their presence, I got told personally to stop breathing so loud once and it stuck with me ever since

I will just spam

'youre cute' to every woman on tinder, facebook or whatever

Chadfishing has proven that it doesn't matter what you say or don't say. As long as you are attractive, you can literally answer with one word sentences and the woman will force the interaction to continue by any means necessary. Women offer their phone numbers to Chad instantly, just to keep any conversation going.

So its copium. There's no such thing as "text game." Either she wants you or she doesn't and whatever you type or answer to her won't change her opinion of you
Also this.

When I Stacyfished they came up with all kinds of shit.

I will just spam

'youre cute' to every woman on tinder, facebook or whatever
With the Azn girls you want to fuck, you need to show you have money first.

Then you can talk to them like cum rags.

The fact that the most retarded creature known as the foid is able to direct and be in charge of the social system is absolute ludicrous and so unfair… whatever, I can’t play these stupid faggy games with them. This is why I just keep to myself and don’t even acknowledge foids around me, it ain’t fucking worth it.
Yeah, it’s nuts they are allowed to get away with it all.

Iranian foids on dating apps usually specify that they will NOT "like" anybody, and expect to be messaged.
And they also specify that if you say things like "hi" or "hello" they will block you.

I’ve never had a match on a dating app (Yubo isn’t a dating app) so I have never dealt with this. The immediate thought that came to my mind is who do these foids think they are? Foids are so up themselves that a normal hi or hello isn’t good enough for them
Yeah, that’s fucking ridiculous. Who do they think they are? The mistake society makes is telling even average men they are worthless and gassing up even ugly girls to feel like hot kweens. An average man and average woman should have the same SMV in a just society
NEVER EVER talk to them like you would a man. They’ll get offended so easily and could get you arrested even. Not to mention they have zero real interests like men to. Talking to one is like talking to a lousy computer program
100% agree. We build the egos of them way too much.

Iranian foids on dating apps usually specify that they will NOT "like" anybody, and expect to be messaged.
And they also specify that if you say things like "hi" or "hello" they will block you.
Worthless cunts. Shame it got to this level. Nuts they act so vile and entitled when in reality the average man is so much stronger than them. They really have no fear of repercussions

Worthless cunts. Shame it got to this level. Nuts they act so vile and entitled when in reality the average man is so much stronger than them. They really have no fear of repercussions
It's beyond ragefuel.

They see themselves so far above men that it's below them to even "like" a guy.
They only answer messages, and they only answer if the message is something "interesting", like what the fuck can you even say in a message? It gets even worse because the dating apps I've used only let you send one or two messages.

Of course it's all bullshit and all they care is Chad's face.

I actually found one girl that looked mid, and also seemed to be into sci-fi and movies and stuff. I even came up with a clever pickup line but she didn't answer of course.

Dating apps are actually worse that real life. It's only for Chads we shouldn't even bother tbh. We'll have better luck IRL where you can jestermaxx or something.

"show me pussy now"
This is seriously the best move. People mock me for it, but I've seen through my countless stupid dating app experiments that it's best to upfront be sexual and not fuck around. If she's attracted to you, it works. Whereas you can ruin things if you take too long. Remember that every woman is inundated with messages.

It's beyond ragefuel.

They see themselves so far above men that it's below them to even "like" a guy.
Yeah, that’s so absurd. They complain about “muh misogyny” yet think they are too good to reciprocate love and treat men like humans? Insane. It genuinely pisses me off so much.
They only answer messages, and they only answer if the message is something "interesting", like what the fuck can you even say in a message? It gets even worse because the dating apps I've used only let you send one or two messages.
Yeah, and also, if you try to actually talk about something cool with one, like cars for example, they get the ick cause they are NPC cookie cutter copies of one another.
Of course it's all bullshit and all they care is Chad's face.
I’ve said it many times here. Chad never goes MGTOW. All those insane requirements and games are GONE in an instant if she really is attracted to you
I actually found one girl that looked mid, and also seemed to be into sci-fi and movies and stuff. I even came up with a clever pickup line but she didn't answer of course.
It’s so crazy. Jfl that some people really think common interests matter. Maybe to men they actually would. Heck, I’d be so impressed if I was in a relationship with a girl who loved the outdoors like me and we could walk the trails holding hands. To women tho, interests change based on if she is attracted to him. If Chad likes it, so does she.
Dating apps are actually worse that real life. It's only for Chads we shouldn't even bother tbh. We'll have better luck IRL where you can jestermaxx or something.
With IRL, she doesn’t have 1000 other options a click away, so there is always a chance you might get lucky if she thinks your looks are passable and enjoys being with you. Over for Aspies though. I have virtually no social life, and even my mother often tells me she’s sorry I’m so lonely. Can’t even meet girls though social circles

*bad morning

Literally

My mom sometimes buys me gifts on Valentine's day so I won't feel sad.
Plot tiwsit: it's actually giga fucking sad.
That’s brutal. Also, my mom does the same. She buys me one of those heart shaped candy boxes, lol. It is sad I never had a gf on any valentines, but at least I have my mother. I’m dreading the day she eventually dies as she is almost 60 already. My father already died a few months back, and losing him was losing my best male friend in life. I’d probably rope if my mom died tbh. I’d have nobody to live for really

Also, my mom does the same. She buys me one of those heart shaped candy boxes
I fully understand how brutal that is.

My father already died a few months back, and losing him was losing my best male friend in life.
I'm sorry brocel. My condolences. RIP he sounds like a good guy :heart:

I’m dreading the day she eventually dies as she is almost 60 already.
I hope she lives long and healthy my brocel

''ooga booga'' would suffice if your Chad/ Tyrone

I fully understand how brutal that is.

I'm sorry brocel. My condolences. RIP he sounds like a good guy :heart:
Thanks. He was a great guy. Without him, not only are things lonelier, but I have nobody to do a lot of the hobby stuff with. Him and me had these nitro powered radio control cars they go up to 65 miles an hour and we’d race them in the parking lot and buy parts at the shop and fix them together sometimes. Plus, one time, we were racing 2 insanely loud ones and the neighbors called the cops on us for “noise pollution back in 2019.
I hope she lives long and healthy my brocel
Yeah, me too. She already has significant health issues though which is worrying. Already had two knee replacements, gallbladder removed, had high blood pressure and is obese. Her father is like 84 though and still ok, so maybe she will live long too with a bit of luck

Foiids don't like it when a normie says 'hi' or 'hello'. If you're chad, you can say whatevER the fuck you want.

Thanks. He was a great guy. Without him, not only are things lonelier, but I have nobody to do a lot of the hobby stuff with. Him and me had these nitro powered radio control cars they go up to 65 miles【105 km】 an hour and we’d race them in the parking lot and buy parts at the shop and fix them together sometimes. Plus, one time, we were racing 2 insanely loud ones and the neighbors called the cops on us for “noise pollution back in 2019.
Extremely cool. RC-cels are based.
I always loved RC but I'm too stingy to actually get into the hobby.
I tried to make a plane once but it crashed and the motor (which was expensive) died and I never bought another one.
I could afford it now that I wagecuck but it's till quite expensive and I am extremely stingy unfortunately.

Extremely cool. RC-cels are based.
I always loved RC but I'm too stingy to actually get into the hobby.
It’s one of my best copes tbh. Wanna see a short vid of some of the RC stuff I do? I also have a massive ramp we built that I jump them off of. I can DM a vid
I tried to make a plane once but it crashed and the motor (which was expensive) died and I never bought another one.
I could afford it now that I wagecuck but it's till quite expensive and I am extremely stingy unfortunately.
Brutal af. I never got into planes cause I don’t have the room for it and that would be like throwing money away. I do have a cheap RC helicopter though. One time I flew it like 300 feet up in the air for fun at our cabin, and despite there being no wind down low, a gust took it away! I immediately cut the power and let it drop straight down. Went in the neighbor’s property and I couldn’t trespass to look for it cause they might shoot me. The next day I asked him if he could look for it and he found it a few days later in his yard just before cutting grass. All that broke wa as $5 part from that huge fall, and I repaired it

Do you want to have a vanilla latte with a supreme gentleman?