Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I heard OGs were being welcomed back here

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
And all I gotz to say is:

Waddup y'all :feelzez:

Joined Nov 17, 2017
Online 5m
Fakecel

only og i recognize is @Sneir

The time online feature wasn't added until like 2019 or something. When it was added, it didn't count OG users time online before it was introduced.

So anyone who hasn't been using this forum since 2019ish wont have any displayed online time
truthpilled

Yes the green light has been given for the fakecels to start flooding back in :feelsseriously:

The time online feature wasn't added until like 2019 or something. When it was added, it didn't count OG users time online before it was introduced.

So anyone who hasn't been using this forum since 2019ish wont have any displayed online time
Exactly , since september 2019

We need @Fontaine back
We need @fukmylyf back
We need @Kointo back

I am a proud veteran of this forum.

We need @Fontaine back
We need @fukmylyf back
We need @Kointo back

@Ap0calypse 's role-model:

I had to take multiple IQ tests. I am a member of MENSA, I got 138.

I haven't gauged him thoroughly, but his speech appears to be of decent quality. Then again, he was likely repressing himself to converse with lesser-minds.

If we are going by the 9 IQ point increase from MPH, my VIQ is 122. (Base 113, 84th percentile)

Last edited:
We need @Fontaine back
We need @fukmylyf back
We need @Kointo back
I can take the first two. Kointo was an odd one. I wonder if he ever stopped making alts or if he just adopted a new personality when posting and still hasn’t been exposed

I can take the first two. Kointo was an odd one. I wonder if he ever stopped making alts or if he just adopted a new personality when posting and still hasn’t been exposed
How was he like? I haven't read much of his posts.