Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I heard my Muslim neighbor beating his daughter

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
The place I live in has pretty thin walls and I think her room is next to mine. I came home today and heard him yelling at her in some Arabic language. He was also throwing stuff and sounded like he beat her a bit too. It was pretty sweet especially because I usually see her walk around in pretty slutty clothing and she has a typical bitchy foid attitude. It was fun to listen to.

He probably caught her fucking Chaddam.

Mussels are absolutely blackpilled when it comes to foids :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Good for them

should have screamed out the window "INSHALLAH LET HER HAVE IT, IT'S ALLAH'S WILL."

The place I live in has pretty thin walls and I think her room is next to mine. I came home today and heard him yelling at her in some Arabic language. He was also throwing stuff and sounded like he beat her a bit too. It was pretty sweet especially because I usually see her walk around in pretty slutty clothing and she has a typical bitchy foid attitude. It was fun to listen to.
What type of Arab the father and his daughter are?

Islam was right about women

Awesome:feelsokman: maybe those cucked westerners who will never thrash a foid should learn from them. This is one of the good things of letting muslim immigrants and refugees come in.

Or Shlomo.
5A76F1C9 88F3 454E B119 5C0F3D478A77

@tehgymcel420 @Robtical thoughts on how your people discipline their kids?
If she wears slutty clothes and rides the cc then her father should beat her constantly until she moves out.

If she wears slutty clothes and rides the cc then her father should beat her constantly until she moves out.
Or just leave her to the streets. She'll be forced to become a prostitute but she will already be a whore.

Or just leave her to the streets. She'll be forced to become a prostitute but she will already be a whore.
There is nothing more cucked than raising a daughter, sending her to the street will help cut the father's loses.

Epic, share some audio or vids if possible

>ywn have a daughter to spank
Why live?