Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I heard a girl say "Hes pretty cute but he is so short! :("

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
So I was waiting for the bus like a true poorcel when I heard a couple of stacies say that shit. I saw the guy, he was like a 8/10 fucking pretty boy chad, but like 5ft6 (taller than me). ITS OVER FOR MANLETS get it through your head. tall"cel" = volcel

wait so you are telling me you need to have a good face and decent height?

Not a good face, you have to have a normie face AND tall then you're golden

I've heard girls talk down striaght chads for being manlets. I remember this one chad who looked like that Dr. Mike guy from Youtube and foids were making fun of him brutally for being like 5'7 or something.

i thought you were talking about yourself and immediately got angry at what i expected to be humblebragging, 10/10 bait title

Tallcels are not volcels. There are tons of tall people like me who are ugly as fuck. You need to have at least a 7/10 face to make your height noticeable.

This is why I say most guys on here aren't genetic freaks. I'm sure some guys here are average looking(not that it means anything in 2020) but because their short their seen as undesirable.

Tallcels are not volcels. There are tons of tall people like me who are ugly as fuck. You need to have at least a 7/10 face to make your height noticeable.
In 2020 you need to be good looking AND tall.

This is why I say most guys on here aren't genetic freaks. I'm sure some guys here are average looking(not that it means anything in 2020) but because their short their seen as undesirable.

No one on this site is a genetic freak why would a legit Chad hang on this website?
Well at least they can go out to bars and shit and get SOMETHING, but a normie face and 6ft3 has more SMV than a 8/10 5ft5 dude

You do have a point. But that applies to manlets. When you compare average height and Chad face to tall and average face the Chad faced dude wins

Im charls manson tall

No one on this site is a genetic freak why would a legit Chad hang on this website?
I'm not saying chads are on here but in 2020 most guys are considered ugly or undesirable sometimes for just one thing. That's why I mentioned height.

I'm not saying chads are on here but in 2020 most guys are considered ugly or undesirable sometimes for just one thing. That's why I mentioned height.

Oh word gotcha

wait so you are telling me you need to have a good face and decent height?
Yep foids demand it all in 2020. Foids really are for only the chaddiest of chads

5'7 = Manlet in the eyes of foids

under 6'0 you are not seen as a sexual being

So I was waiting for the bus like a true poorcel when I heard a couple of stacies say that shit. I saw the guy, he was like a 8/10 fucking pretty boy chad, but like 5ft6 (taller than me). ITS OVER FOR MANLETS get it through your head. tall"cel" = volcel
heard a 13 year old loli talk about some 17 year old guy with her friend and the friend said "who cares if he's older?"
lifefuel

This is how I feel about height

TallFag = Vocel

So many people just don’t want to except the heightpill....

But it’s the most BRUTAL PILL :feelsohgod:

Translation: “he’s handsome but he can’t kill people. I like guys that can kill people. Violence makes my pussy wet.”

The height-pill is brutal

Height
Is
Everything
What's the point of having a good face if you're only 5'2? No foid will ever see or take you seriously.
And if you're both short and ugly, well, you already know. It's over.

That is brutal though, all because he was born with bad height genetics. Fuck, I hate women.

If tallcel is volcel....WHERE ARE MY HAREMS TO FUCK! Why can I not get gf?
Height
Is
Everything
What's the point of having a good face if you're only 5'2? No foid will ever see or take you seriously.
What’s the point in height if you’re not white?

you're retarded if you put that in your bio
What the point of hiding your height on tinder? The moment she sees under 5'10 subhuman she leaves. If normie-faced guy puts 6'3 in tinder he will have lots of likes

Height vs. Face debate settled.

Dynamic/in motion/reality = height. When in motion the tallest/biggest person in the room gets the most attention. People 6'2 an over will tell you how many looks they get per day. Height draws people in first, but you have to be taller relatively to the people around that it's distinguishable. Your face isn't perceived often especially from a straight on perspective but your height/size/posture is.

Static/pictures/OLD/Tinder/Internet = face. You can tell people's height in pictures but unless it's comically tall or small it doesn't have that much of an effect. Height is still a factor as almost everyone online humblebrags about it and it's the first question people ask.

This is why the minimum height at night clubs is basically 6'0 while 5'9 chadlets can score on Tinder.

he can’t kill people.
3E4C02F6 65FA 4AB4 8C3E 2941EF0462DB

Based
Height
Is
Everything

Height vs. Face debate settled.

Dynamic/in motion/reality = height. When in motion the tallest/biggest person in the room gets the most attention. People 6'2 an over will tell you how many looks they get per day. Height draws people in first, but you have to be taller relatively to the people around that it's distinguishable. Your face isn't perceived often especially from a straight on perspective but your height/size/posture is.

Static/pictures/OLD/Tinder/Internet = face. You can tell people's height in pictures but unless it's comically tall or small it doesn't have that much of an effect. Height is still a factor as almost everyone online humblebrags about it and it's the first question people ask.

This is why the minimum height at night clubs is basically 6'0 while 5'9 chadlets can score on Tinder.
Immutable genetic traits*. I thought the fighting success pill was already hammered into everybody’s head here

I've heard girls talk down striaght chads for being manlets. I remember this one chad who looked like that Dr. Mike guy from Youtube and foids were making fun of him brutally for being like 5'7 or something.

>Chad
>Manlet

Pick one.

Heightpill is always brutal.

Height
Is
Everything

Brutal height pill

I'll say it again. Better tallfag normie than chadlet. At least tallfags can looksmaxx.