Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I heard a Becky say LOOKSMATCH today, and then laugh

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★
Dang incel speak is going viral.

She said her looksmatch was Justin Bieber.

I absolutely can't stand how increasingly mainstream incel lingo has become. Before normalfags came along and appropriated our entire culture and made it lame and gay, it used to be genuinely funny and clever.

No
I absolutely can't stand how increasingly mainstream incel lingo has become. Before normalfags came along and appropriated our entire culture and made it lame and gay, it used to be genuinely funny and clever.
Normies always ruin everything, but it's also a sign of how shitty the world is getting. Not my problem tho when I'm already subhuman to people.

The only thing they do is appropriate from others. No normies has done anything original.

IMG 2699

it's because of that fagmaxx faggot who put our shit on tiktok

I'd love to see his head crushed

Justin Bieber really lived the dream. I would commit mass genocide to get his looks

Dang incel speak is going viral.

She said her looksmatch was Justin Bieber.
Even 1/10 landwhales are genuinely convinced that they would be dating down if they dated someone like Jeremy Meeks or that lachowski guy from all the looksmax edits. They genuinely think theyre all perfect 10s. Even if we werent sub8s, wed still be screwed because any becky would think they can just go get any other chad any day of the week. Her friends would be saying "girl youre selling yourself short for only dating a 9/10. Teehee that manlet is only 6ft3. Dump him and find the man you deserve:foidSoy:"

I haven’t heard anyone say that shit irl but I also rarely interact with normies irl.

This is the. IM ALL That stare of all sub 7 normies
1000 F 119886940 cUBuQjzG1Mw2YBpT9kRo4wcsFwfyMbIp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back