Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hear some people around here dabble in the occult. Can I get some opinions on this/these Tarot reading(s)?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
@First loss, you're up.

For Mother's Day I took my mom out on the town, and amidst our stops we went and got her a Tarot reading. My mom is concerned about her relationship with some of my sisters, and wants to know how she can repair what is, in her eyes, a broken home. How she can bring back her three daughters and what they took with them. This was the spread the reader did.

• My Mother's Reading

These aren't the specific cards the reader used, the cards our reader used had nekkid girls on them.

My mom is represented by the Ten of Cups. The reader said this card represents a rich family life. My mom likes a full house, likes everybody over for the holidays or weekends or whatever so when this card came up to represent her, she was like "Literally me tbh ngl" and is convinced of the power of the cards. The oldest sister is the Eight of Cups, the reader says this means she has deliberately distanced herself from this family in search of something else. The oldest sister is kind of a wingnut. The middle sister is the Eight of Pentacles. My mother and the reader came to resolve that this is because the middle sister is a notorious workaholic. And finally, the youngest sister. She's Eight of Swords. My youngest sister has been going through some mental struggles, recently. She accidentally got herself checked into a suicide watch psych ward because her therapist didn't like what she was telling her. The reader says my youngest sister feels overwhelmed and trapped. Nothing's working out for her because things keep coming up to hinder her.

How can she help my sisters? Two of Cups says my mom needs to reach out to the oldest one and apologize. Break bread. The cards say my sister will be receptive if my mom makes the effort. Six of Cups says my youngest sister wants my mom to be a mommy to her. She wants to be cradled and coddled for a while to get through what she's going through. And my mom couldn't be more ready. But the Ten of Pentacles says my mom needs to get her financial house in order. Be someone my middle sister can respect.

My mother and the reader discussed her life a little after that, and we could've left when they were done. But I was looking at the cards and I was like "secksy tiddies" and it made me want to have a reading done too.

• My Reading

First of all, does this count as being cucked? Paying money because of nudity from women?

Second, she asked me to focus on the concern I had as we shuffled and drew each card. I told her I wanted to know about when I was gonna get more pay at work. That's what I told her. But that wasn't true. What I was actually thinking about was my inceldom. And my desire to ascend. And my fantasies of someday slaying. If I lie like that, does the spread not work? Because this was the spread I got.

This card is me. The reader says it might mean that I'm not acting fast enough. But she says it also might not mean that I'm lazy, it might just mean that I'm careful. I think long and hard about what I do.

Six of Wands is "What I should be looking for." The thing that will fulfill me. She says this card means I need to be respected and honored as the hard worker I am. If I can achieve that, everything else I want out of a career will follow, whether it's more money, less of a hassle at my job, etc.

The Tower is "What I must do to get what I'm looking for." She says I need to make a sudden and drastic change. The longer I wait to make it, the less opportunity I have.

Four of Pentacles is "Challenges that I'll run into to keep me from doing what I need to do." She says this means I'll probably have to tighten my belt. She suggests what will have to happen is, I'll have to leave my job, and shop my talents around elsewhere. And over that time, I'll have to budget stringently.

The Emperor is "Who I will become after I've done what I intend to do." The end result of my journey from the first card (Knight of Pentacles) to the last card. She says I'll be given a position of authority, I will find myself more disciplined, I will find myself expecting discipline from those around me. Which sounds nice. The kind of words that people would pay money to hear about themselves.

But some of you guys swear by the occult. So I'll take you guys' word for it. Is this actually a reading about what I was really thinking about? My inceldom and dreams of ascension? If so, can you tell me what this spread is actually saying? Or did I fuck it up by telling the reader I was thinking about one thing, when I was actually thinking about another thing?

Can't believe I read alla that garbage :feelsrope:

I can read your tarot spread.
Your spread says that you have a lot of free time that you use for not good purpose.

Fuck man, I literally know nothing about that. You can go on 4chan /x/, where some anons where dabble in tarot do daily readings on general tarot threads. Just post the pic there and see if they might help you. Threads are pretty active and alive so you shouldn't have problems interacting with them.

Do you know anything about Tarot? Can you tell me my reading counted?
Tarot means whatever you want. Think of it more as meditation, reflecting on a situation or a question you have, than some kind of message from the spirit world.

Today I dreamed about crocodiles. I never dreamed about crocodiles before. I think that tarot is legit to some degree. But there ain't no supernatural bullshit behind it. It's all in our mind man, all of it. Our subconsciousness is trying to tell us shit and we must find mediums through which we can listen to it. Like dreams and tarot.

Ye and about crocodiles, I read online what it means if u dream them and it's pretty accurate so...