Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hear my parents fuck every night and I know they do it extra loud on purpose because they're fucking cunts and they know I'm a KHHV for life

Vago750

Vago750

lord of the hang myself in front of my slut sis
im usually in my room because I work an autistic job taking customer support calls so I never leave and my parents were the typical couple in school that would fuck every chance they got and they haven't changed one bit since I was forced outta her loose pussy. and every night when they go to bed I can hear them fuck like disgusting animalistic savages and I know they do that on purpose to make me know how pathetic and generate I am. they got the lucky genes but they gave me the worst genes ever and now they want to make my life as hellish as possible. its over for me brocels.

im usually in my room because I work an autistic job taking customer support calls so I never leave and my parents were the typical couple in school that would fuck every chance they got and they haven't changed one bit since I was forced outta her loose pussy. and every night when they go to bed I can hear them fuck like disgusting animalistic savages and I know they do that on purpose to make me know how pathetic and generate I am. they got the lucky genes but they gave me the worst genes ever and now they want to make my life as hellish as possible. its over for me brocels.
My brother in christ you need to speak to @Retardfuel

My brother in christ you need to speak to @Retardfuel
me and him fuel the same fuckin fire with our indescribable amounts of retardation

me and him fuel the same fuckin fire with our indescribable amounts of retardation
Not only that but he knows ALL about the female BODY!

55097.jpg
:feelswhat:

Filthy scum, they should put that time towards setting up your future instead of fucking and probably drinking like all the regular joes

Filthy scum, they should put that time towards setting up your future instead of fucking and probably drinking like all the regular joes
I wish they were locked away for good and cant ever fuck again. theyre drinking and get all handsy even if im around. pathetic sex driven normies

I wish they were locked away for good and cant ever fuck again. theyre drinking and get all handsy even if im around. pathetic sex driven normies
Reminds me of my own parents, HTN and stacey hedonistic shameless alcoholics who never put any thought or planning into any action including us kids, all normies are the same save for a few higher iq and higer inhib ones