Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I havent talked to a foid around my age in 3 years

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Yeah, this is completely serious

I have not talked to an irl foid thats around my age for 3 years

I think technically the last time i "literally" spoke to a foid was a couple months ago, just a couple sentences exchange since she was lost and needed directions

But I havent actually had a conversation with a foid my age not family related in 3 years

Pretty sad, since all I have ever wanted is a GF and no other ambitions

I don't think I've talked to women since I was 8, just small talk.

I don't think I've talked to women since I was 8, just small talk.
You must be massively ugly, massively autistic, or home schooled and never had a job or something

Ugly + NEET + Bad experiences and high inhib makes this a reality for many of us. I seriously cant even recall being near a woman my age let alone speaking with one

I haven't had a conversation with a non-familial female since before the plandemic

A84

You must be massively ugly, massively autistic, or home schooled and never had a job or something
I'm ugly but I think it's more about autism, even though im not autistic

Nothing of value is lost. All foids, including even tomboys, have no personality. They used to be good back then but technology and culture had dumbed them down so hard that even a simple exchange is like pulling teeth.

The anti-incel assholes can call us autistic all they want, but women are actually the prime autists all along.

I think technically the last time i "literally" spoke to a foid was a couple months ago, just a couple sentences exchange since she was lost and needed directions

But I havent actually had a conversation with a foid my age not family related in 3 years

I don't even try to make female friends since having foid friends as a guy is pointless and normie bluepill trait

In the past year or so I remember 2times where I spoke to foids.

1. Around a year ago: I was on a trip with my class and she asked me if im ok because I didnt sleep for 2days and looked like a drug addict.

2. A few months ago: I was in class and the teacher told a foid to give a piece of chocolate to everyone and she asked me if I wanted a piece. (She said my name that was huge lifefuel for me)

Hi, ApexLegendscel here. The only talk I had with a foid was in elementary school. Ever since, I only had small interactions related to work with foids.

Hi, ApexLegendscel here. The only talk I had with a foid was in elementary school. Ever since, I only had small interactions related to work with foids.
Yeah I had more full blown conversations at work at least, talking to a foid is different than talking to a guy, honestly it could be nice to talk to a foid sometimes, when talking to some normie guy, it feels like you have to have your guard up, because they may "banter" with you and try to attack you since men are always competing with each other but you font have this with a foid so it can be nice

Yeah I had more full blown conversations at work at least, talking to a foid is different than talking to a guy, honestly it could be nice to talk to a foid sometimes, when talking to some normie guy, it feels like you have to have your guard up, because they may "banter" with you and try to attack you since men are always competing with each other but you font have this with a foid so it can be nice
Yeah, that's what sucks about being a guy, normies can back stab you at any moment. Like for example my dad was talking to a lady about how her brother who was murdered in cold blood by the betrayal of his best friend and they ended up selling his body parts to the black market. It's scary of who to trust

I think technically the last time i "literally" spoke to a foid was a couple months ago,
Come to think of it, I have never had an honest conversation with a woman of my age in my entire life. Even in school. As you said, I only had conversations "literally". A guy's 10-minute conversation in bed with his girlfriend would be more valuable than the conversation I've had with girls for 20 years.

I talked to a foid a couple of months ago but nothing serious just small talk