Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I havent taken a shower in 2 weeks

Volcel420

Volcel420

RAPE
-
And my balls are starting to smell real delicioso (I like the smell of my own stank).

I will probably warm up some water on the propane stove and scrub myself with a wash cloth because I have no power at my house.

Anyone else filthy?

Y didnt washed since a week npw

I didn't shower in 3 days recently and was itching everywhere so on the 4th day I was craving a shower. No clue how people don't crave showers after like 2 days. I hope you at least brushed your teeth.

sure buddy you wanna rape your sister and you havent showered in 2 weeks (living with other people) i call bullshit

Inow i showered bc i felt like it

I don't feel good after 2 days without one.

I don't know how I could not shower for that long, I'd be so itchy and smell so bad where I can't tolerate it. I shower every other day.

Where do you live that you dont have electricity?

I don't sweat

Where do you live that you dont have electricity?
It's just that my mother is low IQ and can't manage money. She is also a hoarder that hoardes junk and cats (around 100 atm), which costs a lot of money.

No electricity means no hot water equals no shower.
ban this troll

Attachments

• 1524707860527.jpg
    1524707860527.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 134
It's just that my mother is low IQ and can't manage money. She is also a hoarder that hoardes junk and cats (around 100 atm), which costs a lot of money.

Goddamn how old are you? If you're not a minor...get the fuck out of there.

Can you show us more pics of the hoarding/cats

I need to shower daily because I'd get crazy if I don't

Yes pls kind sir
Goddamn how old are you? If you're not a minor...get the fuck out of there.

Can you show us more pics of the hoarding/cats
This is just the living room piled with junk. Under the furniture and kitchen table are piles of cat shit.

Attachments

• SRcqbMD.jpg
    SRcqbMD.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 111
This is just the living room piled with junk. Under the furniture and kitchen table are piles of cat shit.
Oh man that is bad...

Cant you sell some of that shit to make space or did you both give up on life?

Oh man that is bad...

Cant you sell some of that shit to make space or did you both give up on life?
It isn't my junk just fuck my shit up tbh fam

My mother is clinically insane

I take a shower every 3 days usually.

Holy shit I feel bad for you. Why don't you have a place of your own? Also just take cold showers they are good for your health as well.

Someone needs to do a reverse image search on this guy's pics. I'd do it myself but I'm on my phone right now. There's no way this guy isn't a troll.

Someone needs to do a reverse image search on this guy's pics. I'd do it myself but I'm on my phone right now. There's no way this guy isn't a troll.
I'm not a troll, just took those pics with my phone

Wtf:feelsmega:
Try to get her to sell the cats maybe? Does she actually take care of them?
Yeah, she takes care of them.

She has to buy cat litter and food, which makes us broke and that is why we have no electricity.

There is around 100 cats here

The longest I can go is three days when my dick really stinks especially with fapping a lot. Two weeks would make me vomit. And you need to call the Humane Society and the psych ward.

I need to shower daily because I'd get crazy if I don't
Me too, I can´t relax! But I am also very hygienic I even use an intimate liquid soap called mediscrub on my private areas to be 100% clean

holy shit your mother is nuts. how bad does your house smell? where is your father?

Can I have two of those catbros?