Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I haven't spoken to a woman outside of my immediate family in more than 4 weeks

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
Before summer, I'd see the crossing guard in the community who was a woman. Now I don't see any foid. The most interaction I get is from my friends online

That's for the best. Foids are a demonic plague that will just pull you down.

It's been months for me

you count in weeks ?

Before summer, I'd see the crossing guard in the community who was a woman. Now I don't see any foid. The most interaction I get is from my friends online
OvER for gatedcommunitycels.

Rookie numbers

I am 39 and have never had a casual conversation with a woman I wasn't related to.

I am 39 and have never had a casual conversation with a woman I wasn't related to.
breaking bad GIF

OvER for gatedcommunitycels.
I wish, I live in a shitty part of my city and the crossguards are everywhere in the country regardless of if the area is poor or rich

I wish, I live in a shitty part of my city and the crossguards are everywhere in the country regardless of if the area is poor or rich
Ik that, they are everywhere in mine as well, RIP, what country?

i havent since i left high school, maybe exchanged a few words with a cashier

Only cashiers