Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I haven't showered in over 2 months

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
not LARP. What about you?

showered every day because I get excessively dirty wageslaving

I think it's been 6 days, not 100% sure though.

Bro that’s nasty..

I wonder if @torujo mogs you

Is it really that much of a chore? Don't you enjoy feeling clean? I shower everyday or every other day tbh.

I have to shower every day because I go to work but then I was in my ldar stage I showered once a week.

A small shower two days ago after three months of rotting. I don't feel clean tbh.

Is it really that much of a chore? Don't you enjoy feeling clean? I shower everyday or every other day tbh.
I've been busy with other projects. Besides, I like the scent of my own filth

I've been busy with other projects. Besides, I like the scent of my own filth
I have a hard time believing that you've been too busy to take a 10 minute shower once in a while.

Showered few times this year, so longest period was maybe 2 months too. But in past was half year or even more. Why to bother if not outsidemaxxing :/

Showered few times this year, so longest period was maybe 2 months too. But in past was half year or even more
Showered few times this year, so longest period was maybe 2 months too. But in past was half year or even more
My Nigga Denzel Washington GIF - MyNigga DenzelWashington TrainingDay GIFs

I just took a shower yesterday :what:

That's fucking nasty, even for incels. Cmon bro, just fucking shower, you can do it in 5 mins.

my record is 3 months , why would i take a shower if i dont go outside

wtf just fucking shower dude thats honestly disgusting

wtf just fucking shower dude thats honestly disgusting
to whom? I'm the only one that experiences my own scent

havent showered in 2 weeks, if I'm not meeting someone theres no point, as a kid I would shower only a few times a year
I have to go to the bank tomorrow so will shower for that

doesnt ur hair/face get greasy? also its gonna hurt your health if you keep this up
somewhat. I have aryan genetics that keep me from greasing up too much

I didn't shower for 19 days there till Tuesday, have taken 4 showers since including this morning

I'm not sure I'd shower much if I didn't exercise every day tbh.

Based OP. Embrace that natural musk.

I shower so i dont smell and feel ashamed of myself

Quality IT bait.

Fucking based bro, you've ever peed in a bottle before?

@torujo is mogging you. You should bow to your master.

Fucking based bro, you've ever peed in a bottle before?
I peed in a coffee mug in front of my only friend when I was drunk once because I couldn't leave the computer (was playing poker). Nohomo

I don't shower all days if I stay in home. Each 3 days. And if I have to go outside I shower myself.

I shower everyday, cause i have to as i work. If i were a NEET i wouldn't shower much tbh.

I try to shower everyday. If I don’t its because I woke up too late because I’m tired all the time.

i have broken my record by many months. i dont have much will power to do much of anything. this life is just hell.

I haven’t showered since 30 minutes ago. Someone send help

I usually shower everyday but I’ve gone a week or two without showering in the past