Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News i haven't seen a legit Chad in 2.5 years!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Ded srs Bros!

The last real Chad i saw worked at the (now closed) food bank in my area! He was a 6'+ shave-head "white" basketball player, with lantern jaw and house + acreage wealth! (He also was a jew!!!)

He was fucking clueless! He used to watch SILVER INVESTMENT VIDEOS at the food bank in front of poor people! And also tried (and failed) to give away a copy of "the hunger games" book! He seemed genuinely confused when i brought up the irony!

Anyway, he lived uphill from a STOCK CAR RACETRACK and probably hated it. Then i heard he sold his fancy house and moved to the "real town" on the other side of the county.

I just read a "i hate Chad" thread and realised i hadn't seen one in a long time!

Most of the dudes around here are average with lots of ugly! It seems like only the rich, house and land owners have relationships. Betabuxxing Beckys and landwhales! Lol.

Chads are rare but I see plenty of Chad-lites on a daily basis.

Most of the chadlites i see are young. High school kids. Kind of skinny.
I actually have seen what I call "near-Chads," men who are good looking, tall, et cetera but they miss the prettyboy face to be a Chad. I saw one such near-Chad yesterday, but these are rare, but not so rare as Chads. The Chad-lites I've seen range from teenagers to males in their late 20s.

I see some 6's and 7's here and there

I actually have seen what I call "near-Chads," men who are good looking, tall, et cetera but they miss the prettyboy face to be a Chad. I saw one such near-Chad yesterday, but these are rare, but not so rare as Chads. The Chad-lites I've seen range from teenagers to males in their late 20s.
I don't consider "pretty faced" men to be Chad's. I only consider 100% manly men to be Chad's.

I don't consider "pretty faced" men to be Chad's. I only consider 100% manly men to be Chad's.
A Chad has to have a mixture of feminine as well as masculine features. If it is only feminine features, then he's a prettyboy. If it's only masculine features, he's manly. But if it's evenly distributed, then he's absolutely a Chad. David Gandy (masculine) is not somebody I would consider a Chad, neither are the likes of Sean O'pry and Francisco Lachowski (these two are too feminine).

A Chad has to have a mixture of feminine as well as masculine features. If it is only feminine features, then he's a prettyboy. If it's only masculine features, he's manly. But if it's evenly distributed, then he's absolutely a Chad. David Gandy (masculine) is not somebody I would consider a Chad, neither are the likes of Sean O'pry and Francisco Lachowski (these two are too feminine).
Ok br0!

(I haven't heard of any of those dudes... I'm ok with that too!)

Ok br0!

(I haven't heard of any of those dudes... I'm ok with that too!)
They are all male models; the favorites on these PSL websites but I do not see the appeal in them as others do. They're 6.5/10 at best. Where are you from bro?

They are all male models; the favorites on these PSL websites but I do not see the appeal in them as others do. They're 6.5/10 at best. Where are you from bro?
Near Texas. I suppose i consider outdoor cowboy types to be chads more than city wimps! Or perhaps tall ripped muscle dudes... Models are memes to me. Real men do real work. Not stand around for $$$!

Near Texas. I suppose i consider outdoor cowboy types to be chads more than city wimps! Or perhaps tall ripped muscle dudes... Models are memes to me. Real men do real work. Not stand around for $$$!
Ah, so you're American. I am from the Netherlands myself. I live in a city. People are conditioned to like prettyboys through social media, the media, the fashion industry and the movie industry. That's the power that they have nowadays. That's why black people and Koreans have enjoyed a high SMV ("sexual market value") due to their high status in the music industry.

Ah, so you're American. I am from the Netherlands myself. I live in a city. People are conditioned to like prettyboys through social media, the media, the fashion industry and the movie industry. That's the power that they have nowadays. That's why black people and Koreans have enjoyed a high SMV ("sexual market value") due to their high status in the music industry.
Ahh! Urban folks have different views of beauty! I guess i consider them chads, if the manly men are perhaps gigachads!

But after considering your pretty boy face chads, i must admit to not seeing any around here! Perhaps they moved to a city?

I admit my area was last considered a real town back in the late 1800's to the 1930's... It's a ded town now. Thats how i can afford to ldar here.

Ahh! Urban folks have different views of beauty! I guess i consider them chads, if the manly men are perhaps gigachads!

But after considering your pretty boy face chads, i must admit to not seeing any around here! Perhaps they moved to a city?

I admit my area was last considered a real town back in the late 1800's to the 1930's... It's a ded town now. Thats how i can afford to ldar here.
They probably did move to a city so they can get a fresh taste of whatever's been conditioned to lust after them! I have been LDARing for basically three years in a row and I've had enough of it. I'm going back to school this year. I start next week.

They probably did move to a city so they can get a fresh taste of whatever's been conditioned to lust after them! I have been LDARing for basically three years in a row and I've had enough of it. I'm going back to school this year. I start next week.
Probably jfl lol.

What are going to school for?

Probably jfl lol.

What are going to school for?
I've been studying law. There's more females than I could have possibly imagined. In my previous class, there were like only 7 guys and the rest of the 14 students were female.

I've been studying law. There's more females than I could have possibly imagined. In my previous class, there were like only 7 guys and the rest of the 14 students were female.
Good luck with all that! You must have nerves of steel!

Good luck with all that! You must have nerves of steel!
Haha thank you. From my experience, female classmates have no reason to dislike you unless you do something wrong in their eyes but that rarely happens. Although I did get mad at this one female in my class who was blaming me for something. I told her "Calm down" in a fierce manner and she was like "I am calm!" and I said "You better."

Haha thank you. From my experience, female classmates have no reason to dislike you unless you do something wrong in their eyes but that rarely happens. Although I did get mad at this one female in my class who was blaming me for something. I told her "Calm down" in a fierce manner and she was like "I am calm!" and I said "You better."
Lol! That's funny! They respect that stuff.

They all have boyfriends - even if they don't!
Haha that makes sense. So how did you find this community? You've been here but I was gone during that period.

Chads do actually not exist. Also females and coitus do not exist as well. It is nothing but some hocus-pocus

Me neither. Plenty of Chadlites, almost no Chads and no giga Chads at all. They probably LDAR when they are not driving to their tinder matches' houses.

Me neither. Plenty of Chadlites, almost no Chads and no giga Chads at all. They probably LDAR when they are not driving to their tinder matches' houses.
Massive driver license pill

Massive driver license pill
Getting their drivers license (and maybe finishing school) is probably the last time legit Chads make any effort in their lives. Gym muscles come easy thanks to killer genetics, work is easy/ unnecessary, hoes come from tinder. Easy life.

Honestly I’ve never actually met a Chad irl. I still hate (more like envy) the concept of him though.

I can't say i've seen legit Chad even once, but plenty of Chad-lites, that's for sure. I mostly don't notice people around me, unless they mog me, then i try to avoid them at all costs

i see legit chad every day lol