Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I haven't played this game before but this theme song would be my theme song when I finally ER on humanity

you’re glowing

you’re glowing
No, I will be the final boss when I finally ascend (to godhood) and destroy every single human being (including brocels)
neo-exdeath-web.png

:feelsohh: :feelsohh: Imagine seeing the fear in your bullies' eyes as they scream out for mercy :feelsohh::feelsohh:
Imagine the satisfaction from knowing they got what they deserved :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsLightsaber:
Imagine the diginity and self-worth that you regain from taking revenge :feelsautistic:
Tate langdon | Wiki | Instituto Paranormal Y Humano Amino

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBqCDuwZsCs
Godspeed to brocels who are willing to do what it takes to regain back their honor that normie scums tried violating .
Saluting Face on Apple iOS 15.4

I just get wet out of imagining in my mind seeing every human coil in pain while wallowing in their own puddle of blood and guts.
Humans deserve nothing but eternal suffering!

Don’t ER retard

Don’t ER retard
Pathetic fuck
God willing we will take normies by storm and ravage and violate their being just like they did to us all these years .
A highscore has to be made to settle and even and the scoreboard .
We will destroy these fucking NORMIES WE WILL DESTROY THEM , FUCK I WILL KILL THEM ALL for what they have done to me .
All those hateful stares and comments . When I got sucker punched attacked and lost my ear hearing . When these fuckers accused me of wrongdoings . And the list goes on and on :feelsrope:.
When I got humiliated by everyone and laughed at by an entire class . FUCK normies kill them all ! :cryfeels::feelsree:
d7Xmg9.gif
We must become gods first, nothing good will come ERing as humans

I’m not pathetic you low iq whinny bitch
This is why I hate GrAYfaggots
No but do you cum just from thinking?
Yes, I also love imagining the random foids I see on the street taking a big dump and go to the nearest bathroom to coom maniacally

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back