Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't left the house for 2 days in a row

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
I know that 2 days may sound a little here. but it's a lot for me.

my personality doesn't really allow me to ever be a real hikikomori\ shut it.

I have to go outside, get vitaminD from the sun, breath some fresh air and drive outside my town at least for X hours per day.

I live in an isolated small town, so if I don't go to the city I forget there's actually a world outside my basement. now, it could have been a good thing if I had a good relationship with my parents, but I'm not getting along with them too well and being under the same roof with them too much increases the tension that already exists.

I can't just lock myself in the basement and not go out.

but in the last 2 days, I literally haven't left the house except for 20 minutes walk with the dog yesterday.
and today- nada! 12+ hours of rotting in front of the internet. a lot of them here.

I wish I could find a comfy office job. I don't care wageslaving for a period of time so I'll at least have some money to buy myself stuff and cope. social security denied my request for NEETbux so fuck them, I'll make money by myself

hello

social security=?

nausea said:
hello

social security=?

=the governmental body which's responsible for people who can't take of themselves.

cope_overdose said:
2 days?

hahahahahaha!

I usually don't do anything, but at least I'm going outside driving somewhere. 

I'm LDARing even if I'm outside

nausea said:
why it denied

I made a mistake and looked\spoke too normal in the examination meeting

gentsupreme said:
I'm LDARing even if I'm outside
I know, supreme gentlement I am at it

gentsupreme said:
I made a mistake and looked\spoke too normal in the examination meeting
hmmm

It's great to be a hermitcel, isn't it. I only go out for appointments and food, but I love it when I can go 4-6 days without leaving home and can shut out this twisted world and all it's triggers. Sometimes I have to break my hermit run and go out to treat myself to some hot food which is outside my usual budget. My condolences on your not getting NEETbux though.

BlackPill47 said:
It's great to be a hermitcel, isn't it. I only go out for appointments and food, but I love it when I can go 4-6 days without leaving home and can shut out this twisted world and all it's triggers. Sometimes I have to break my hermit run and go out to treat myself to some hot food which is outside my usual budget. My condolences on your not getting NEETbux though.

do you get NEETbux? and if so, how did you get it?

youre on your way mr volcel

gentsupreme said:
BlackPill47 said:
do you get NEETbux? and if so, how did you get it?
I do, thankfully. My work contract finished so they had to take me. I have only workceled for one year and have NEETed the rest of my adult life.

Try 2 weeks and that is when you feel fucked

2 days KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Lol I haven't left my house in months.

You're only level 1 shaman.

Kointo said:
Lol I haven't left my house in months.

The fuck. U back?