Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven’t left my parents house in 3 months and I want to rope

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
Agroraphobecel moment, anyways so yeah I basically haven’t left my house in 3 months i have panic attacks every time I try to go outside or am outside,. Cope is only somewhat working at this point
Im ugly I’ve never kissed anyone! I just jerk off, listen to music, daydream all fucking day! Im so useless my parents are so disappointed and grossed out me. Atleast my dad is and my extended family and my older sister are. My mom is actually quite loving to me..I mean if you take out the touching me when I was 6 part jfl not even joking there she actually did like touch me a few times idk lowkey fucked me up it’s over for MommyAbusecels
Okay goodbye, lemme know if I should rope btw :feelsseriously:

Strike one: greycel's first post is about pedophilia and foid JR for an avi.
Strike two: greycel with all the inkwell stereotypes.
@Fat Link thoughts? :feelswhere:

i didnt leave mine for 2 years from 2019-2021 august hahahaha

These are not stereotypes, most of us incels meet these ''requirements''

Ascend with your mom like Chris Chan did

try aderall

Vyvanse gave me plenty of energy.

Sadly, it also made my anxious worse. I recall hiding in an aisle of a local convenience store to calm down.

Vyvanse gave me plenty of energy.

Sadly, it also made my anxious worse. I recall hiding in an aisle of a local convenience store to calm down.
I’ve hid in a dirty, disgusting bathroom once (before my agoraphobia was getting really bad) it’s over

Respond to others the way you would if you had roped instead of roping?

Don't rope. Those traumas and bad experiences hurt way less with time. You're still young.

Also thanks for having changed your avi.

Don't rope. Those traumas and bad experiences hurt way less with time. You're still young.

Also thanks for having changed your avi.
Lol thank you dude, I’ve been coping recently lol maybe one day I’ll be somewhat happy

and your welcome lol I actually like this pfp better

Lol thank you dude, I’ve been coping recently lol maybe one day I’ll be somewhat happy
Good luck.

and your welcome lol I actually like this pfp better
I originally thought it was that actor who played McLovin JFL. It's actually a shooter I didn't know of.

Shit, he was exactly my age. Odd to think he died so long ago.

Good luck.

I originally thought it was that actor who played McLovin JFL. It's actually a shooter I didn't know of.

Shit, he was exactly my age. Odd to think he died so long ago.
Yea Robert Hawkins was pretty based imo, it really is weird to think about his death tbh he kinda just went unnoticed by everyone and it was so long ago
rip Robert Hawkins, seriously tho he was based af imo

You must never ever rope king! there are always alternatives, live the rest your life to the max, do whatever you have to do to have a fulfilling life, do something remarkable, do something that will make you be remembered.