Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't interacted with a woman in more than a year

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I have no female friends or family members, so my interaction with women is extremely limited. In fact, for a long time it has been limited entirely to my work environment. However, there are very few women at my job, and so it recently dawned upon me that I haven't talked to a single woman for many months, possibly years.

I do in fact go out to social events, and from time to time, I find myself engaging in a social interaction. But this is always, without exception, with males. Fact of the matter is, males approach me from time to time to chat, but never women. Mind you, it's not like women don't do it at all. I see women around me initiate conversation all the time with men. Just not with me.

I think I know why that might be. :feelsrope:

Wanna switch? I have enough of them for my lifetime.

I do in fact go out to social events, and from time to time, I find myself engaging in a social interaction. But this is always, without exception, with males. Fact of the matter is, males approach me from time to time to chat, but never women. Mind you, it's not like women don't do it at all. I see women around me initiate conversation all the time with men. Just not with me.

women don't approach me with anything ever , even if i was the best guy to help , not that i'd help but i simply do not exist to them not even as a beta cuck jfl

Some females are nice. I talk to some.

Some females are nice. I talk to some.
Mogs. I find them entirely useless when it comes to intellectual conversation, but sometimes you just want to have a casual chat with someone, and it stings me somewhat that I basically never experience this with women.
women don't approach me with anything ever , even if i was the best guy to help , not that i'd help but i simply do not exist to them not even as a beta cuck jfl
Same. Oftentimes someone on this board complains about a negative interaction that he had with a foid, and I just cannot help but feel surprise at how the foid noticed him in the first place. Women aren't mean to me because they don't acknowledge me at all.

You should be glad. Women are nothing but worthless Subhuman filthy whores.

Mogs. I find them entirely useless when it comes to intellectual conversation, but sometimes you just want to have a casual chat with someone, and it stings me somewhat that I basically never experience this with women.
I feel you. Females aren't good at discussing intellectual subjects. Want to be popular around them? Pretend like you know little to nothing at all about what they say and just genuinely ask them about details. They love talking about themselves and get comfortable very quickly around those who are willing to listen. Been there.

i only interact with my mom. and i've recently been stalking this girl on social media but we haven't talked yet

lol cope thread

I feel you. Females aren't good at discussing intellectual subjects. Want to be popular around them? Pretend like you know little to nothing at all about what they say and just genuinely ask them about details. They love talking about themselves and get comfortable very quickly around those who are willing to listen. Been there.
I am actually very sociable, so I am quite confident that I would be able to have a smooth conversation. However, that requires the conversation to actually get initiated.

On several occasions, people (male of course) have told me that I am more than meets the eye. I do not know if I should consider that a good or a bad thing.

i've recently been stalking this girl on social media but we haven't talked yet
I hate to break it to you but...

lol cope thread
In what sense?

Mogs me, i haven't talk to a foid in more than 8 years ded srs

I have never had a conversation with a foid excluding older family members. Even foids in my family at my age avoid me jfl.

I wanna swap places. :feelsUgh:

Try that but without any human interaction.

I have no female friends or family members, so my interaction with women is extremely limited. In fact, for a long time it has been limited entirely to my work environment. However, there are very few women at my job, and so it recently dawned upon me that I haven't talked to a single woman for many months, possibly years.

You don’t have any female family? Gigacel trait
Not even family?

Almost exactly the same situation with me, except I work with and go to school with foids. Foids who either treat me like a child, treat me like a gross mold spot on the wall, or ignore me. :feelsUgh:

Just go to a gas station where a foid is employed

I enjoy interacting with attractive air hostesses. Doesn't happen often though because most of them are fat, old, bitter, fat old bitter Karens, or gay dudes.

What's about bikemaxx? Tons of foids, many of them JB, got into that.

Haven't spoken to a femoid in almost 19 years (except for some minor moments)

What do you mean? I bike every day.
Cringe
2566   5soyjaks arm bike blue eyes blush blushing clothes drawn ear female full body glasses h