Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I haven't had sex in 5 years. It's my biggest secret."

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

foids are a fucking joke ahahaa. If they were in our position they would have roped. Fucking cunts can't handle going without sex for a week.

All of her friends and family keep asking her why she's single/celibate meanwhile society is legitimately glad that we're single and alone

And of course it's an ugly landwhale :feelsclown:
:foidSoy: are the joke

I wonder if during those 5 years, she ever talked to random dudes, trying to get their attention and validation.

Ha ha, Chad treated her as all women treat men and shes scared for life? boo fucking hoo.

As long as she doesnt have sex while i dont have sex, im happy

Another personality detector malfunctioning. I need to file a lawsuit against the personality detector developers and manufacturers. This can't continue for much longer!

fucking whore
if being not a fat bitch is considered ''high standards'' then it's giga over for this femcel

Women are only celibate if they want to be. Any woman could get 10 guys to run a train on her any nightbkf the week of they really wanted.

Volcel because cant attract Chad what a fucking whore

Wow a foid that couldn't change his chad bf for the better for the entire period of 5 years is now burnt out from relationships.
What a great personality detector she must have. :feelshaha:

That nigga was based.