Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I haven’t had much success in the romance department despite being 6’2 but at least I don’t hate women bro”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Wow, we’re so jealous you mutt negroid. In the end what really matters is to not hate women and sex is just a little bonus, innit?

I think he's lying. 6'2 but no matches? No way

He’s an ugly nigger but the dork and not the thug kind. He loses on both counts. Tall nerds have 0 presence, height alone doesn’t make you attractive.

Must be satire

He needed a boost after having shit life lol that amounted to 155 likes

You should hate women. Imagine saying that like it's a bad thing.

IT normie replies beta friend pill.
being friends with foids and fucking them is = female friend with a dick.

He’s an ugly nigger but the dork and not the thug kind. He loses on both counts. Tall nerds have 0 presence, height alone doesn’t make you attractive.
Height alone does make you attractive.

What they hell is the nice guy tm shit he keeps talking about

He’s Tyrone

I'm taller than him and still KHHV

No. You could make St. Samcel 6 feet, and still no one will be touching him with a ten-foot pole.
6 feet isn't fucking tall anymore we don't live in the 60's. And before you post some BS about average heights ect, use your brain for once.

At least I'm not incel :feelstastyman:

Cope, he must secretly be a horrible evil misogynist with a bad personality, otherwise how exactly do you explain his lack of success in the "romantic department"?

What a faggot soycuck. He doesn't even realize that his race and looks are the reasons why he is unable to attract females. Btw, it's not true that black men have it easy in dating. The truth is that there are plenty of white women and brown women who desire white men over their ethnic men. This black dude needs a reality check

Dude needs to take a shower and get a hobby....

And eventually swallow the blackpill
full

Sorry no sympathy for tallfaga

I can see his bad personality through the photo.

I am not surprised women instinctually see that he is a sex criminal in the making.

>you have kind eyes
>eyes have zero color
>eyes have zero emotion in them
IT never fails to disappoint me with their retarded comments on posts, also he's a virgin tallfag who can not get foids on his cock but claims to not be an incel, he is a retarded shitskin.

back then you could at least be 5'10 or 5'8 or somewhere around that height but now its a faggoted and foid generation, you HAVE to be 6 feet tall and if you are below that you will never get foids, i think he's just bullshitting and adding inches to his height

Height isn’t everything fucking idiot it’s all about the face
if you don't have height then you have to have a good face, if you don't have a good face then you have to have money, if you don't have money then you don't get anything. you either have to have a good face, good height or good money to get foids on your cock nowadays

Weird flex but OK