Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I haven't had an irl conversation this month

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
And it's almost fucking March.

same except w my family

i haven't showered in nearly 2 months(it will be 2 months on 4th march)

I haven't had one longer than a few sentences. :fuk:

Normies love to act as if getting out and meeting people is the easiest thing in the world, but truth is today there's basically nothing to do with strangers. Public events and stuff where you can meet people are rarely made, and when they are they're specific to some skill that most people know nothing about. If you have no friends to accompany you to said thing Social Anxiety gets in the way, and if you do go there not only do you feel foolish but everyone else has brought a friend or a bf/gf. NEET life has its ups and downs, I'd say best thing to do is just go to a store and ask the cashier how their day was.

Normies love to act as if getting out and meeting people is the easiest thing in the world, but truth is today there's basically nothing to do with strangers. Public events and stuff where you can meet people are rarely made, and when they are they're specific to some skill that most people know nothing about. If you have no friends to accompany you to said thing Social Anxiety gets in the way, and if you do go there not only do you feel foolish but everyone else has brought a friend or a bf/gf. NEET life has its ups and downs, I'd say best thing to do is just go to a store and ask the cashier how their day was.
Social atomization

A month without communication is very little. You are probably a fairly socially active person, since this bothers you.

A month without communication is very little. You are probably a fairly socially active person, since this bothers you.
Definitely not. But usually I'd occasionally talk to housemates, family on the phone, or maybe even cashiers but I mean like ZERO this month.

I'm managing about one per week rn, not that there's much point in even that.
i'm not a neet, i go to uni but i couldn't care less, i even had lunch with some of my uni colleagues (i didn't want to go because i don't want to be too much near to someone because i fear them sensing the smell,but they insisted) though prolly next week or in 2 weeks i have to shower because i have to do some project and i have to stay near them. btw the smell i hear sometimes is coming from my lower part i guess due to much crusted cum

It's not that bad, interactions take time that could be used for other things. Like masturbating.

If you have money to blow just oldmanretireemaxxx and go grocery shopping, coffee shops, fast food chains and force conversations on foid workers :bigbrain:

NEETing is comfy tbh, you only understand it when you become wagie

I did. My classmates asked me what a "blackpill" was because I was browsing this forum in front of them and one posts flair was blackpill