Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I haven't had a wet dream in over 3 years. ITS FUCKING OVER

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
The closest thing I had next to a "wet" dream was me dreaming about cuddling a girl in bed and when I started kissing her she began crying and ran off leaving me thinking "welp, didnt expect anything more than this". my brain has come to an understanding that im an Incel forever and that I have no use in fantasizing about having a gf or a normal life, thats why it prevents me of having cope dreams so I can atleast cope while im asleep.
JFL what a fucking joke. :feelskek:
Imagine having nerves and chemicals understand your social circumstances so that they they act differently than normal.
trucel trait right there :cryfeels:

I used to get wet dreams during my previous Nofap streak

I haven’t had one in a much longer time because I always am fapping. You must be on nofap to have them.

so if ill nofap ill have wet dreams?
sounds like too much work

The last wet dream i had was 4 years ago and was about a girl sucking my dick and me cumming inside her mouth. Since then i never had any kind of intimacy in my dreams.

so if ill nofap ill have wet dreams?
sounds like too much work
Yup sounds about right. I had wet dreams when I used to not fap for long periods.

Learn how to lucid dream or some shit.