Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't had a real friend in 4 years

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Ever since I moved to the US I haven't been able to make any good friends, I have acquaintances and people that I hang out with from time to time but its not like before where I had friends that I truly trusted and could be myself around.

I have never had a real friend.

People only talk to me if it's transactional

No friends EVER for me. Friendcel to the nth!

Popbob said:
in terms of socializing, yes. It´s definitely over, I´ll never be NT.

Getting bullied in school made me hate humanity, so I became a loner. The idea of having to entertain normies with witty jokes and banter to fit in legit disgusts me. Those same people would´ve bullied me in HS and made my life hell and now I´m supposed to entertain and amuse them so that they accept me. Fuck that.

I legit never had the slightest urge to make friends. I just want a wife, but not friends.

I haven't had a real friend in 16 years.

I had a few friends in the past, however when I was always the one iniating to game or something I let the bridges rot so to speak.
Just got 2 friends now.

I would recommend doing the same to others tbh.

Who the fuck cares about male friends? Lel

I just want a girl.

Friends are on obligation, more trouble than they're worth.

Friends always turn out to be fake anyways. Let me ask you how many of your "friends" hit you up after you finshed high school or college?

imbored21 said:
10 years for me

same. I had some good acquaintances in high school, but they were worthless. I wouldn't care if they all dropped dead.

Popbob said:
Ever since I moved to the US I haven't been able to make any good friends, I have acquaintances and people that I hang out with from time to time but its not like before where I had friends that I truly trusted and could be myself around.

You got some friends on this site don't you Or virtual friends is not enough?

i relate to this so much. i don’t have a single friend irl, i just have people that i work/go to class with. as soon as classes/work is over, everyone forgets about me.

Saleem said:
You got some friends on this site don't you Or virtual friends is not enough?

my incel friends are the only thing that keep me sane nowdays

Unlike femoids, guys don't care as much about looks and can have friends who are not good looking (obviously chads have an upper hand, but still). Read how to make friends and influence people, it will help you a lot. You can message me for more advice if you want

raywilliam639 said:
Friends always turn out to be fake anyways. Let me ask you how many of your "friends" hit you up after you finshed high school or college?

I use to Skype my friends when we all went to different universities, now we are done college and hang out all the time while we work. So not all friends are fake lol

people are only ever around me If they want something from me. I haven't had a real friend since 5th grade

I drifted from my friends since graduating high school. If my didn't have brothers, I would go months without interacting with other humans.

Same as a few others, never had a real friend. Which really sucks, but I'm sure something must be very wrong with me for me to be alone. Can't blame anyone but myself.

Only had acquaintances

I haven't had a real friend in the last 18 years

people in the usa are fake as fuck they only care about your status/how you look/what they can get from you, etc.

Same here.

WhoDisFam2 said:
Unlike femoids, guys don't care as much about looks and can have friends who are not good looking (obviously chads have an upper hand, but still). Read how to make friends and influence people, it will help you a lot. You can message me for more advice if you want
lol redpiller

Only acquaintances. It's not my looks i think, my personality is too fucking trash to make friends. My looks only affect being with females.

You have me bhai.

Popbob said:

I haven't seen my only "friends" in 3+ months.