Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i havent fapped to a nigress in like 2 years

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★
It isn't even because they're too masc because lots have semi-feminine faces and feminine bodies, and ive fapped to semi-masculine white milfs. They simply just look like aliens to me. Maybe this is what some people attribute asian women’s lack of attractiveness to.

Last edited:
I've fapped to every race before

ive fapped to tons of latinas though with black admixture

Not even joking i have never fapped to a black woman before. They just look disgusting to me, everything about them

Yeah, I also only fapped to Whites (mainly) and Asians (sometimes).

There simply is way less contrast in black people.

i like black bitches

especially skinny ones

I find black women with European features very hot tbh

But most black women are ugly asf tbh its brutal

I think I only saw like 3 african nigger girls I found attractive most were either sub5 or worse.

the only nigresses I fapped to are niggatoro-san, casca and....fuck I forgot that nigress.... she was an irl niggress model of some sorts...yeah I can't remember TBH

It isn't even because they're too masc because lots have semi-feminine faces and feminine bodies, and ive fapped to semi-masculine white milfs. They simply just look like aliens to me. Maybe this is what some people attribute asian women’s lack of attractiveness to.
you are not alone on this one i fapped to alicia keys for 12 hrs straight

I once fapped to a nigger foid, but felt disgusted afterwards.

I fapped to everyone except Abos.

I’ve never fapped to a negress peroid. Though I have to mulattas

just did, but she was light skin

I think I am the only incel here that has a thing for black women, I don't know why, It must be my spaniard genes kicking in and telling me to go full conquistador mode and commit a little miscigenation, I don't know, I just see an attractive black women and start to think I FUCKING LOVE BLACK PUSSY :reeeeee:

I fapped to every race, but never to an Indian girl before. Maybe someday

I only fap to them when i imagine fucking a native girl on a stranded island at the beach

I think I am the only incel here that has a thing for black women, I don't know why, It must be my spaniard genes kicking in and telling me to go full conquistador mode and commit a little miscigenation, I don't know, I just see an attractive black women and start to think I FUCKING LOVE BLACK PUSSY :reeeeee:
Same but I would probably never date one because my family wouldn't want me to