Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I haven't even talked to a foid for over 3 years.

City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
Hi! 3.5 years. I last had a date with a girl from Tinder but I blew the date. After this I tried some crappy daygame but it obviously didn't work. Haven't talked to a foid (2minutes or longer) conversation ever since.

I feel so lonely.

women are willing to meet with you..

women are willing to meet with you..
True. But not from 'daygame'. Also not from Tinder too anymore because now you need to associate Instagram with Tinder for foids to swipe you; else they prefilter you out.

I don't have an Instagram and don't want to have it.

True. But not from 'daygame'. Also not from Tinder too anymore because now you need to associate Instagram with Tinder for foids to swipe you; else they prefilter you out.

I don't have an Instagram and don't want to have it.
I have an instagram with 12 followers. 6 are bots and 3 are the same person

I have an instagram with 12 followers. 6 are bots and 3 are the same person
Yeah prob. won't work for Tinder. You want 400+ followers and fairly decent pictures.

Hi! 3.5 years. I last had a date with a girl from Tinder but I blew the date. After this I tried some crappy daygame but it obviously didn't work. Haven't talked to a foid (2minutes or longer) conversation ever since.

I feel so lonely.
Are you attractive?

Hi! 3.5 years. I last had a date with a girl Haven't talked to a foid (2minutes or longer) conversation ever since.
ITcucks need to realize the dire consequences of this which is our reality

Only females I talk to outside of relatives are foids doing their jobs like cashiers,barmaids or counselors

Are you attractive?
I was fairly attractive when I was 20 to 21, yes. Atm no I'm overweight right now. In most of past 3.5 years I was in middle of the two but I've gotten on par with the most overweight I've ever been past 3 months.

Only females I talk to outside of relatives are foids doing their jobs like cashiers,barmaids or counselors
Same but I don't really interact with cashiers just tell if I want or don't want the plastic bag and 'thanks'.

I've never been to a counselor; I've been to psychologist or therapist a couple of times all of them being poor experiences which didn't improve my life in any way.

I was fairly attractive when I was 20 to 21, yes. Atm no I'm overweight right now. In most of past 3.5 years I was in middle of the two but I've gotten on par with the most overweight I've ever been past 3 months.
So you’re only incel because you’re a fat fuck?

So you’re only incel because you’re a fat fuck?
No, I was very fit for periods in my life earlier - so in theory could've ascended in those years.

I can't correctly self-analyze because I haven't ascended. But I think it largely has to do with me fairly sucking in in-person communication and me coming off as slightly to moderately autistic plus me living an antisocial life.

I don't believe that I'm actually autistic; I think more like an outcome of my antisocial lifestyle and on not producing enough positive in-person social interactions to build experience from.

Last edited:
I'm in my late teens and probably around a 5-6/10 looking to at the minimum go up at least a few points. already looking heavily into lifting and a minor surgery to even my features. anything else I might be able to do?

I'm in my late teens and probably around a 5-6/10 looking to at the minimum go up at least a few points. already looking heavily into lifting and a minor surgery to even my features. anything else I might be able to do?
Sorry I can't help I'm an incel. :blackpill:

Sometimes i get foid uber food driver

I don’t talk to foids because I hate them

Hi! 3.5 years. I last had a date with a girl from Tinder but I blew the date.
Cope!, you did not blew the date, even if you had done everything right she would still have rejected you.
Chad will get laid no matter how much they mess up during a date.

No shit, plus Chad would gotten 100x more dates than me / lifetime, maybe even more, if he wanted to

At least you got to go on a date, you’re a step further than me

3.5 is nothing, I can count on my hands the number of foids I have talked to in my lyf (3min or more)

Same.
The last one mistaked me for a Walmart worker once cause I wore a blue shirt.