Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I haven't eaten in two days.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Recently started a new job where I'm high strung and stressed out, I haven't eaten in two days where basically at this point I'm running off of caffeine and nicotine. I'm stressed out because I'm barely catching up on bills or rent and I'm uncertain about my long term future with my new employer. :feelsjuice:

It's healthy not to eat for 2-4 days a few times a year to let your body repair itself and kill cancer cells.

Damn, maybe ask if you can work fewer hours for the first couple of weeks to ease into your new job? It’s tough managing a new full-time job when your privare life is unstable.

It's healthy not to eat for 2-4 days a few times a year to let your body repair itself and kill cancer cells.
I'm so hungry right now that I could club a baby seal and grill it to satiate my appetite. :feelsjuice:
Damn, maybe ask if you can work fewer hours for the first couple of weeks to ease into your new job? It’s tough managing a new full-time job when your privare life is unstable.
Nah, they would fire my ass if I did something like that. :dafuckfeels:

I'm so hungry right now that I could club a baby seal and grill it to satiate my appetite. :feelsjuice:

Nah, they would fire my ass if I did something like that. :dafuckfeels:
I went 5 days without eating, the first 2 days are harder than 3-4, and on the 5th day it was hard again but I was thinking of going for 6, but didn't because my mom made food I like.

I went 5 days without eating, the first 2 days are harder than 3-4, and on the 5th day it was hard again but I was thinking of going for 6, but didn't because my mom made food I like.
I once went two weeks without eating but that was many years ago, I spent two hours at a buffet shortly afterward to which the waitress was trying to shoosh me way, yet my ass wouldn't leave the confines of my well cushioned chair at the dining table. Good times. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I once went two weeks without eating but that was many years ago, I spent two hours at a buffet after that to which the waitress was trying to shoosh me way, yet my ass wouldn't leave the confines of my cushioned chair. Good times. :feelsjuice:
Based. Two weeks is too long for me, I'd need some more fat on me to live on so I can go that long. Fuck that waitress, it's not like the food you were eating came out her pay check, she just doesn't want to see a non chad beating the system.

Last edited:
Based. Two weeks is too long for me, I'd need some more fat on me to live on so I can go that long. Fuck that waitress, it's not like the food you were eating came out her pay check, she just doesn't want to see a non chad beating the system.
She didn't like removing all the emptied dishes from my table where I just kept on piling them on the table. Was probably eleven years ago but I still remember it as it was yesterday. Yeah, the area I live in is very expensive concerning the rising cost of living and I have to provide for everything on a single income, it sucks.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She didn't like removing all the emptied dishes from my table where I just kept on piling them on the table. Was probably eleven years ago but I still remember it as it was yesterday. Yeah, the area I live in is very expensive concerning the rising cost of living and I have to provide for everything on a single income, it sucks.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lol. I would have told her I'll put the dishes away if she left me alone. You can save money by taking vitamins and supplements, and only eating once or twice a day. Most my diet is peanuts, pumkin seeds, frozen beans and vegetables, and fruit. The rest of my diet are vitamins and supplements that come from buying them in bulk quantities from Amazon. Vaping, and drinking coffee and tea keep me full 20-21 hours a day. I try not to eat outside of a 3 hour daily window, to let my digestive system rest most the day.

Last edited:
Lol. I would have told her I'll put the dishes away if she left me alone. You can save money by taking vitamins and supplements, and only eating once or twice a day. Most my diet is peanuts, pumkin seeds, frozen beans and vegetables, and fruit. The rest of my diet are vitamins and supplements that come from buying them in bulk quantities from Amazon. Vaping, and drinking coffee and tea keep me full 20-21 hours a day. I try not to eat outside of a 3 hour daily window, to let my digestive system rest most the day.
I wish that I could live that well organized and slow paced, but unfortunately for me working I'm like a dog out of breath constantly chasing after my own tail. I very rarely get spare time to relax for myself. :dafuckfeels:

Eat some food man you need it

I wish that I could live that well organized and slow paced, but unfortunately for me working I'm like a dog out of breath constantly chasing after my own tail. I very rarely get spare time to relax. :dafuckfeels:
That sucks. I barely have time to make or eat food even though I'm neet. Cutting my eating time, and making simple home made meals, or whole foods, gives me a lot more free time than when I ate multiple times a day, and left my house every day to eat at subway or chipotle.

That sucks. I barely have time to make or eat food even though I'm neet. Cutting my eating time, and making simple home made meals, or whole foods, gives me a lot more free time than when I ate multiple times a day, and left my house every day to eat at subway or chipotle.
Anymore, I spend most of my time stressing out at work or on my off days stressing out worrying about work. It's why I've been gone recently a lot. Which sucks, because I have lots of ideas for new material on the forum here concerning writing.

I'm about to pass out from exhaustion as I type this post, I will try being more active here on the weekend though as I haven't forgotten about all my brocels. :feelsautistic: But yeah, being an incel living on your own working without any family support sucks, I wish that I could neet like many of you. I could finally catch my own breath for once, my entire existence currently is both mentally and physically exhausting. :feelsbadman:

Anymore, I spend most of my time stressing out at work or on my off days stressing out worrying about work. It's why I've been gone recently a lot. Which sucks, because I have lots of ideas for new material on the forum here concerning writing.

I'm about to pass out from exhaustion as I type this post, I will try being more active here on the weekend though as I haven't forgotten about all my brocels. :feelsautistic: But yeah, being an incel living on your own working without any family support sucks, I wish that I could neet like many of you. I could finally catch my own breath for once, my entire existence currently is both mentally and physically exhausting. :feelsbadman:
Terrible bro. I hope you're making decent money in exchange for using your energy and time. Next time you think of a good thread make a voice recording of it on your phone so you can remember it later. Hope you get some rest.

You found a job that doesn't require the jab?
So far yes, as the area I live in still has a lot of small businesses in the nearby rural area, but what is troubling is that even here there is a major push for compliance. People here are divided on the issue, I'd put it at 50/50 for and against.

That's what is stressing me out because while I am doing everything to resist it you can just feel the perverse encroachment of government seeping in even with a semi-rural area that I live in. Right now I'm just trying to survive the winter waiting to see what the next year will bring, but no matter what happens, I will forever be defiant. I will not be moved on that issue. :feelsjuice:
Terrible bro. I hope you're making decent money in exchange for using your energy and time. Next time you think of a good thread make a voice recording of it on your phone so you can remember it later. Hope you get some rest.
Thanks brocel. :feelzez:

Last edited:

What keeps you so busy? Do you have MoneyMaxxing duties?

I know I have to use my time more productively. I waste most of my free time waching films and TV series.

@MarquisDeSade Just eat solar energy theory:feelsaww::feelsautistic:

What keeps you so busy? Do you have MoneyMaxxing duties?

I know I have to use my time more productively. I waste most of my free time waching films and TV series.
Most the time I'm busy watching stuff online or playing video games or posting. I spend some time gymmaxxing at home too, but I'm still working on including moneymaxxing in my schedule.

No gym for your face/height/frame:feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
If you take sarms and other supplements you can increase your bone density and make your shoulders wider by gaining muscles. This only works if you're above 5'7". It also feels good to be strong and have more stamina. The face can be fixed with surgeries sometimes, and they will probably get better in the future.