Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't eaten anything in 39 hours

fasting to lose weight?

fasting to lose weight?
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Yes, precisely. I didn't intend to not eat for this long, though. Well, I'm going to start eating once I hit the 48h mark. But I have been cooming tonight so I've depleted myself more of vital energy but thank God I don't feel tired at all. I haven't even slept the entire night either.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Yes, precisely. I didn't intend to not eat for this long, though. Well, I'm going to start eating once I hit the 48h mark. But I have been cooming tonight so I've depleted myself more of vital energy but thank God I don't feel tired at all. I haven't even slept the entire night either.
I heard 72 hours is even better

Bro don’t hurt yourself

I think just eating a few crumbs of bread is better than an all out 0 calorie fast. Doing just once or twice won't be too harmful but going through lots of two-day long fasts would be detrimental to your health long term.

damn im jealous tbh

ive been trying to fast for the last two
months jfl

I also don’t know if it is a good idea. Concerning the JoJo effect.

you will probably store even more fat once you asset eating normally again
No, anything past 24h is bad for you lol. I'm going to eat in a few hours though but not much, half a sandwich maybe.

Thank you for the concern. <3 I'm fine, I can handle this. :)
I’m glad

every time I do that I gained more weight after! Hope it works for you

I think just eating a few crumbs of bread is better than an all out 0 calorie fast. Doing just once or twice won't be too harmful but going through lots of two-day long fasts would be detrimental to your health long term.
Yeah, this just happened to get out of hand. Normally I don't go on a 24h fast, more like a 10-12h fast or something, I don't really keep count. First time and last time I'm not eating for this long.
damn im jealous tbh

ive been trying to fast for the last two
months jfl
You gotta push yourself to do it, but don't go starvemaxxing like me haha.
I also don’t know if it is a good idea. Concerning the JoJo effect.

you will probably store even more fat once you asset eating normally again

I’m glad
So the JoJo effect is that you store more than once you start eating normally again? I think that's very much true, which is why I want to lose a couple of kilos before I start eating normally again, but only gradually and limiting stuff like fast food, donuts, etc.
every time I do that I gained more weight after! Hope it works for you
That's because your body wants to make up for what it lacked. The key is not to eat too much afterwards. If you keep doing that then you will lose weight no doubt. I did this before but not going on a fast this long, that was unintentional at first, now it's intentional.

“If you eat with a goy it is the same as eating with a dog” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

I unintentionally barely eat, ngl.

what are you going to eat at the 48 hour mark?

“If you eat with a goy it is the same as eating with a dog” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
I eat with my dog. I toss (& spit) food at it during dinner. Gristle and skin and stuff... Sometimes i make puke noises to be silly. It's a dog so it will eat puke lol. I like my dog way more than jews ofc.

I'm at the 51 hour mark now. I accidentally fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at 11.30pm, by then the urge to eat was gone. I figured I'll when I wake up the next time, God-willing. So I will be around the 60-something hour mark when I finally eat.

Better to try intermittent fasting if you are trying to lose weight longterm. Skip 1 meal a day. And start tracking your calories. This way you can develop habits for long term. Not eating for 60h could have fucked up side effects.

I'm at the 51 hour mark now. I accidentally fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at 11.30pm, by then the urge to eat was gone. I figured I'll when I wake up the next time, God-willing. So I will be around the 60-something hour mark when I finally eat.
better be one heck of a meal.

Just fuck up your metabolism bro
Just loose lean muscles bro
Just look like an Auschwitz survivor bro

I get headaches if I fast for more than 48 hours. how do you do it

Well boyos, I am almost at the 65-hour mark now. I woke up an hour ago, but I am too lazy to get out of bed right now. I can tell I am somewhat less energetic than usual, so I don't recommend anyone fasts for this long, if they intend to lose weight.
Just one scrambled egg mixed with some spices, half a sandwich with some coffee. I can't fuck my weight loss journey by overeating now, I have to stay at it for a little while before allowing myself to eat more but on a slow and steady pace, otherwise I easily gain the weight I lost.
Better to try intermittent fasting if you are trying to lose weight longterm. Skip 1 meal a day. And start tracking your calories. This way you can develop habits for long term. Not eating for 60h could have fucked up side effects.
Yeah, no doubt, it's one thing to not eat for 60h, but not to drink any water or drink enough is not a good combination. After today, I won't fast for a day anymore, I'll just eat some small meals and slowly work my way up to bigger meals. Otherwise doing this would be pointless, because people tend to overeat after they fast and then they did it all for nothing.
better be one heck of a meal.
Just one scrambled egg with some spices and half a sandwich! Like I told the two guys here above, if I overeat, all this would have been for nothing!
Have you tried The Never Eat Theory?
I don't like the sound of that.
Join the Monday fasting crew.
My brother actually fasts on every Monday and Thursday, from sunrise to sunset, because Islam encourages it.
Just fuck up your metabolism bro
Just loose lean muscles bro
Just look like an Auschwitz survivor bro
I already have a Jew nose, might as well go for the full Auschwitz survivor look, bro.
I get headaches if I fast for more than 48 hours. how do you do it
Honestly, I had slight headaches for a couple of days for not eating like I used to. This is my first and only time doing this, I don't like it one bit! It's better to eat a meal once a day, or spread it throughout the day. Also, I think your headaches come from dehydration, make sure you drink enough water to compensate for not eating. I know, I am a hypocrite for recommending you to drink water because I barely drink water myself.

I've been trying to water fast but my mom keeps feeding me so I'm just intermittent fasting now
I unintentionally barely eat, ngl.
Same tbh. I never feel hungry or the desire to eat

Good luck i guess.

I've had really bad stomach and abdominal pains for the past 3 days. They finally seem to have settled down for the most part today (thank Christ) but I could barely sleep or eat without wanting to die during that time.

I broke it at the 67 hour mark.

Methmaxxing? J.K

fasting is for cookie cutter twinks EAT SLEEP GROW im over here eating like a FREAK and growing like a WEED