Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I haven't eaten anything for a week

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
I'm suffering with pharyngitis and i haven't been able to eat at all. I"ve lost almost 4 kg and i feel like i'm going to pass out at any point. Sadly this situation had not improved my looks. My face is still skinny fat as always. I could starve to death and my face would still be fat. Just wanted to share my suffering. I have to go to work now.

Another week should do

That must be pretty @Disappointing

You won't need to commit suicide if you keep that up.

Idk if I should wish you to get well brocel. It's hard when you get hit with a disease when your life already is terrible it gets even more brutal.

Go to a doctor

Go to a taxidermist.

Idk if I should wish you to get well brocel. It's hard when you get hit with a disease when your life already is terrible it gets even more brutal.
Thank you. It's been difficult.

Brutal. I have passed out from not eating before too. I wouldn’t drink either so I developed cracked and bloody lips, especially on the sides of my mouth.