Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I havent brushed my teeth in years

braindmgedsleepycel

braindmgedsleepycel

disabledrottingbasementcel
★★★★★
I haven't brushed my teeth in probably like 6-7 years. Didn't mention it at the dentist and acted like I did regularly and they had nothing to say about my teeth.
I just don't drink soda ever and don't eat processed sugars like candy. I drink a lot of fruit juices tho. I pick my teeth a lot too.
My orthodontist said I had some of the nicest looking teeth he had ever seen and that they belong in a textbook.
I don't have bad breath.
I probably just have good teeth genetics and a good mouth microbiome. Idk.
Dentistry is a huge scam. They make up so much shit. They pretend you have cavities. They pretend you need your wisdom teeth out. They purposefully damage your teeth when cleaning to do expensive surgery.
Beware the tooth jew

Fucking mouthmogger

The shit they use to knock you out though while you're getting your wisdom teeth pulled is heaven though :feelsohh::feelsohh:

@Saysitsover may have finally met his match.

You got good teeth genetics
I brush mine twice a day and they still have yellow colouring

You got good teeth genetics
I brush mine twice a day and they still have yellow colouring
It’s all about the type of bacteria he has in his mouth + the type of PH levels in it as well.

So he’s a mouth bacteria and PH mogger basically.

However if he started sucking down soft drinks and candy his teeth would probably begin to rot like everyone else’s though perhaps still not enough to make toothrotcel weirdos like @sayitsover happy. Jfl.

It’s all about the type of bacteria he has in his mouth + the type of PH levels in it as well.

However if he started sucking down soft drinks and candy his teeth would probably begin to rot like everyone else’s though perhaps still not enough to make toothrotcel weirdos like @sayitsover happy. Jfl.
Makes sense

Thats just a lie spread by health nuts. I didnt brush my teeth for 5 years and drank nothing but soda and my dentist said my teeth were very healthy.

I think its just genetics

I got cavities after not brushing for months. It was expensive

Ascend with the tooth fairy theory