Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I haven't been posting lately

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Thanks to Corona-chan-sama, I can work from home. I've learned how to speak like a normie in non-person, so I can pass as a slightly wierd one. Then what are my hobbies since I dont normie and coom in holes? I maek crypto bot and watch anime and watch TV shows. How do I avoid suffering? By rewriting my brain to accept everything. Acceptance is the last stage of grief, and I've embraced it. If I dont make money from cryptobot-chan or lose my job, then it's finally over and I can use my money to leave it all and die. Though however albeit, that hasn't happened yet. So I spend my time on not thinking bad thoughts, like a no-coom buddhist.

tl;dr: For now I have nothing more to say here. I've said it all. I accept my fate whatever it is
I shouldve posted this shit in incel discussion though

I can honestly say, "I'm glad you've have decided to keep us informed as to the situation! It's men like you that keep (name of local area) strong and free..."