Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I haven't been outside over a year.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
I've never been outside since graduated, except sometimes for taking the trash out or going grocery store. I'm legit scared by the thought of going outside, when i go outside i always think people giving me dirty looks, especially girls making fun of me. I don't know what to do, my first year of college starts in September and it's already making me anxious. Is anyone else here having the same issue as me? How can I overcome my anxiety of going outside due to having ugly face?

Last edited:
This section is fucking dead

anxiety of going outside due to having ugly face?
Hasn't Corona-chan helped in this regard ? I mean everybody wears a mask, these days. I know it doesn't cover the whole face, but still.

You have to be naturally high iq and well spoken to overcome it. That's the only way normscum would feel somewhat comfortable around you. Doesn't mean you will get any dates of course.

I haven't left the house in 5 months. The chinese virus ensured that. An incels life is lockdown forever.

I haven't left the house in 5 months. The chinese virus ensured that. An incels life is lockdown forever.
Yeah basically. I know there's nothing joyful about going outside as a socially rejected incel but a lifelong social isolation really fucks you in the head and you become mentally ill. Its so over.

Hasn't Corona-chan helped in this regard ? I mean everybody wears a mask, these days. I know it doesn't cover the whole face, but still.
No my eye area is subhuman

I've never been outside since graduated, except sometimes for taking the trash out or going grocery store. I'm legit scared by the thought of going outside, when i go outside i always think people giving me dirty looks, especially girls making fun of me. I don't know what to do, my first year of college starts in September and it's already making me anxious. Is anyone else here having the same issue as me? How can I overcome my anxiety of going outside due to having ugly face?
This isn't a good situation but at least you have been going to the grocery store. That counts as going outside imo I thought you meant from the thread title that you didn't even go outside.
This virus really changed a lot of people's lives incel or not.

I find it easier to go out now I can cover half my face. I still get anxious but it's not as bad, and people don't seem as talkative with masks on so it's quieter which I'm good with.

OP, can you study online for your first semester and go on campus occasionally to use the library or something to 'get used' to going outside at your own pace? As an online student you should still be able to use campus facilities

I find it easier to go out now I can cover half my face. I still get anxious but it's not as bad, and people don't seem as talkative with masks on so it's quieter which I'm good with.

OP, can you study online for your first semester and go on campus occasionally to use the library or something to 'get used' to going outside at your own pace? As an online student you should still be able to use campus facilities
I don't know i need to make a choice between formal education(4 years)/distance education(2 years). Which one do you think is better? Formal education means durableness while in distance education you only need to study at home and go to your school per semester for exams.

Last edited:
I don't know i need to make a choice between formal education(4 years)/distance education(2 years). Which one do you think is better? Formal education means durableness while in distance education you only need to study at home and go to your school per semester for exams.

I personally did my degree and masters by distance as I was more comfortable working from home in my study instead of around other people and feeling like they were staring at me. But my university also allows all distance students full campus access so I could turn up to lectures on campus if I wanted, or show up to seminars and tutorials if I was on campus that day and had full library access. It was an exceptional set up and have me the best of both worlds really. So I would recommend what your campus offers for both on campus and off campus students in terms of access and decide what will work best for you from there.

i go out for only food tbh