Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I haven't been online in a month or two.

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
I'm sure no one here noticed or cared, but yes I hadn't logged on in a while. I am having an incredibly difficult semester at my school, and it is very possible that I fail at least one of my courses. I haven't forgotten about this place, but I have been too preoccupied to post here. I do expect to be back posting in the spring semester as I am going to take easy classes (unless of course I fail one or more of these and have to retake them). I am sorry if anyone is disappointed by my inactivity.

welcome back bro!

I'm sure no one here noticed or cared, but yes I hadn't logged on in a while. I am having an incredibly difficult semester at my school, and it is very possible that I fail at least one of my courses. I haven't forgotten about this place, but I have been too preoccupied to post here. I do expect to be back posting in the spring semester as I am going to take easy classes (unless of course I fail one or more of these and have to retake them). I am sorry if anyone is disappointed by my inactivity.

Heya, welcome back. I'm a new face around here.

Is studycelling so hard that u dont even have time to post sometimes?

Good to see you again bro, what's your major?

Welcome back bro

How many alerts do you have?

Yes, hello and welcome.

Welcome back, OP.