Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I havent been called for any job this week

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I normally get called, but not this week. Even though I applied to some offers

What kind of job ?

You can always create your own business unlike unicucks like me.
I can't, you need a good amount of contacts and money for that, and I don't even have friends

I can't, you need a good amount of contacts and money for that, and I don't even have friends
I mean legal stuffs, buying, selling, stuffs ... Know how. I wouldn't know how.

Me too, rn I'm working shitty part time job

The army always recruit. That's like the plan Z for people like us.

I don't want to go the army, they would bully me
That's quite realistic, unless you prepare well beforehand. Do hundred of pull ups a day and you'll own the right to be the one bullying others.

As a STEMcel who is about to graduate, I feel your pain especially with all the layoffs and hiring freezes in tech right now. Fucking impossible to find a job.

I think that is a common trend lmao

Most universities are a scam
Most ppl are too low IQ though

Only high IQ people know how to exploit the universities to meet their goals. Others are just sitting here waiting to become wageslaves, as their parents did.

Most ppl are too low IQ though

Only high IQ people know how to exploit the universities to meet their goals. Others are just sitting here waiting to become wageslaves, as their parents did.
High IQ people don't go to the same university you go to. This universities are specially designed to attract low IQ retards so they dont drop out and keep paying their tuition.

High IQ people don't go to the same university you go to. This universities are specially designed to attract low IQ retards so they dont drop out and keep paying their tuition.
Continental Europe Universities in a nutshell. If you choose wisely you can always expect to find a shit tier job in a niche branch.