Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have zero standards

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Literally every single woman I meet on a daily basis I would date in a heartbeat. Especially in college, literally all women from freshman to senior I would date, not a single one I'd reject or have second thoughts. Having no gf is actually hellish, I need one as soon as possible. As I'm walking im thinking to myself "damn she looks good" but she's just average or even below average. Just so touch-starved. :feelscry:

Standards in a foid are for fakecels.

Just increase your misoginy to a point you feel disgust

r/IncelTears:

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

All I genuinely want is someone that isn't a dark pheno beaner/nigger and I'd be happy

I’ll probably end up as one of those creepy college professors who fiddles with the fresher girls
Lol, I knew a guy irl who wanted to be a professor exactly for this reason.
Becoming a college professor is actually quite difficult.
You are better off becoming one of those high school teachers who dates of his female students as soon as she turns 18, and marries her.

Average black guy

i still have some weight and race standards

If life made you go so low as to have no 0 standards anymore, you know what's left for you to do. You always knew.

Just listen to what they say on IT and shower bro

Literally every single woman I meet on a daily basis I would date in a heartbeat. Especially in college, literally all women from freshman to senior I would date, not a single one I'd reject or have second thoughts. Having no gf is actually hellish, I need one as soon as possible. As I'm walking im thinking to myself "damn she looks good" but she's just average or even below average. Just so touch-starved. :feelscry:

Same, my friend.

You are black right, would you f*ck a used up 30+ years old landwhale??