Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have zero patience

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Some of you might know I passed everything and got selected for law enforcement. All I’m waiting on now is the background check. They told me it can take anywhere from 1-3 months.

It’s been two weeks now and none of my references have been called. I hate the waiting game.

Zero tickets, zero drug use, no felonies or misdemeanors, I don’t understand why it’s taking so long. I’ve been told it’s normal and most people hear back in a month

In the meantime I’ve been working out at the gym/running on the beach, got certified in CPR, getting my LTC certification for other states, building connections.

My finances are a bit fucked. I’ve been told that I’m living on a big asset for where I live and I could easily make money renting my place out/having roommates.

I don’t know what to do anymore. I could be just stressing for nothing.

Smoke sum cigs and chug some wine till you get your call to action

they probably think there's something off with you

wish I had some property to rent out

all I need in life is 600$ a month to be happy and I can't figure out how to do this JFL

they probably think there's something off with you

If that was the case they wouldn’t have spent thousands of dollars in their department putting me through polygraph tests, medical and psychological evaluations, fingerprints, and choosing me out of all the other candidates for the position.

If that was the case they wouldn’t have spent thousands of dollars in their department putting me through polygraph tests, medical and psychological evaluations, fingerprints, and choosing me out of all the other candidates for the position.
If they refuse to hire you, would they tell you a reason?

wish I had some property to rent out

all I need in life is 600$ a month to be happy and I can't figure out how to do this JFL

$600? I make around $4,000 a month and I’m still struggling financially. Can’t even go to McDonald’s if I wanted to

$600? I make around $4,000 a month and I’m still struggling financially. Can’t even go to McDonald’s if I wanted to
JFL

I would retire if I had that kind of money.

I am a programmer in UK and I barely make half that JFL

All I need is 600$ and I can live in Philippines forever. The only caveat is that I need to make this 600$ either passively or 100% online since I'll be in Philippines. Man Americans really do live in a different world all together you got no idea how poor the rest of us are.

If they refuse to hire you, would they tell you a reason?

I hope so, it’s not the end of the world though if I don’t pass. I can always apply to another department, it’s such a long process though.

I could just be overthinking. The police background is extensive where they visit your references, they call your past teachers, former or present supervisors, check credit history, etc… it’s not just checking felonies.

Fingers crossed I hear back next week

JFL

All I need is 600$ and I can live in Philippines forever. The only caveat is that I need to make this 600$ either passively or 100% online since I'll be in Philippines. Man Americans really do live in a different world all together you got no idea how poor the rest of us are.
Maybe you have to go down the unethical route with your computer knowledge

l
speak for yourself, living in a high tier city probably lol

Some of you might know I passed everything and got selected for law enforcement. All I’m waiting on now is the background check. They told me it can take anywhere from 1-3 months.

It’s been two weeks now and none of my references have been called. I hate the waiting game.

Zero tickets, zero drug use, no felonies or misdemeanors, I don’t understand why it’s taking so long. I’ve been told it’s normal and most people hear back in a month

In the meantime I’ve been working out at the gym/running on the beach, got certified in CPR, getting my LTC certification for other states, building connections.

My finances are a bit fucked. I’ve been told that I’m living on a big asset for where I live and I could easily make money renting my place out/having roommates.

I don’t know what to do anymore. I could be just stressing for nothing.
The only government job I ever applied for was with the Post Office. It took three months to get from the initial application to actual on-the-job training. Shit sucks

JFL

There are so many poverty ridden towns/areas in America you've got no idea about. What you see on TV are the nice parts like New York, Dallas, LA etc. Just take a look at East St. Louis, it'll change your mind for sure.

Maybe you have to go down the unethical route with your computer knowledge
I dont wanna be doing that kind of stuff but if I cant figure out anything else...