Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have zero friends

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
I used to have a roommate who I would hangout with occasionally and he is gone now. I literally LDAR in my room all day and can barely find things to pass the time. Vidya is boring and lame without friends. All of my fun times had playing video games were with friends ranking up or trying to complete something specific.

Everywhere I go I see couples and groups of friends. Sometimes I will try and talk to people in my class, but they are already social dynamos with 50+ friends and they don't need another. I'm NT but I just stopped leaving my apartment altogether.

Is there any hope but the rope at this point?

You can be my friend.

So you had a friend, he left, now you LDAR alone and wonder why you're not accruing new friendships?

So you had a friend, he left, now you LDAR alone and wonder why you're not accruing new friendships?
I was LDARing anyway, we were randomly assigned as roommates in college and out of convenience shared a place for a few months after graduation. We were loosely friends as in very rarely he would invite me out to go eat lunch or something. He would frequently make plans with his friends on the phone in front of me.

Cope or rope is all we have left.

I used to have a roommate who I would hangout with occasionally and he is gone now
did ur roommate ditch you too OP? I use to live at uni for a year and mine literally ditched me after the fall semester (because i was too "weird" i guess) and he never even said goodbye. We never hung out or anything but i hated the bastard with a passion. He had an annoying stacy gf that he always brought over too, and always he saw me alone and never wanted to help me. Fuck people and this fucking world. So glad i don't live at uni anymore.

Most of us dont have friends boyo.

I was LDARing anyway, we were randomly assigned as roommates in college and out of convenience shared a place for a few months after graduation. We were loosely friends as in very rarely he would invite me out to go eat lunch or something. He would frequently make plans with his friends on the phone in front of me.
I get that, but you ask in your OP "is there any hope?" after saying you make zero effort. Surely finding the answer to the question of whether or not there is hope would have to start with trying to find and make friends.

I used to have a roommate who I would hangout with occasionally and he is gone now. I literally LDAR in my room all day and can barely find things to pass the time. Vidya is boring and lame without friends. All of my fun times had playing video games were with friends ranking up or trying to complete something specific.

Everywhere I go I see couples and groups of friends. Sometimes I will try and talk to people in my class, but they are already social dynamos with 50+ friends and they don't need another. I'm NT but I just stopped leaving my apartment altogether.

Is there any hope but the rope at this point?

I did once meet up with someone i met from a game. He came to this country on his holiday and thats when we hanged out. We still talk and game whenever it can.

So it is not impossible and it was not particularly necessarily to meet up IRL to be friends tbh.

I feel ya but you will get used to being alone, gives it few months because your brain kind of rewires itself in 2 months

we are your friend, just come in the chat if you want to talk

Ngl outside of having a job or school making friends is rough, maybe try finding an online game and meeting people through that. I did that once and consistently played with some guys for 2-3 months.
If this doesnt work out then drugmaxx tbh.

I don't either, nor do I want any

Friends are for cuck

I consider some of you to be my friends..:feelsbadman:

Friend
1.Back-stabbing, two-faced, cunt, prikk, bollock-head, annoying poo-bum.

2.Uses people, in order to propell themselves into higher things.

I think we all know.

by Depressed February 16, 2004

I think attending a busy school/college or workplace is a good way to meet people. That being said, even though at school I had a lot of friends (we were kind of like the nerds, basically! all games and technology), at uni I only had a few close friends because I found it harder to meet people there. I'm not entirely sure why but it's always tricky in a new area.

I don't have many friends now (or at least not real-world local friends) but that's mostly because I hide in my room most of the time. I need to stop doing that.

Friend

I think we all know.

tbh

Friend

I think we all know.