Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have witnessed an unimaginable sight

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I'm on the train right now and I see a tall Asian guy sitting in between two hot white girls and they're talking with him.I am baffled,I believe the guy is gay,since he's wearing shorts white pants that goes upt to his knees but I can't be certain.I will try to take a picture with my shitty phone

Sounds like he is gay best friendmaxxing.

ive seen "gay" asian dudes with white women before. as @ManletHalfCurry said, these white foids see them as bestfriendmaxxing. if he tries to make a move they will put him back in his place or tell him to get lost. such pathetic beta orbiter behaviour

hes there gay friend that every woman seems to have

I'm such a pussy ,I couldn't take a picture.There was no good angle and I definitely would've been noticed if I did.I should've still taken it because that scene was fucking gold but I'm too high inhib.

How tall?
Does he look K-popmaxxed?

I really don't understand why "ricecel" is a thing. Currycel? Sure. If you are black? Sure.
Asians are literally white with born hunter eyes. I don't understand this bullshit jfl.

I really don't understand why "ricecel" is a thing. Currycel? Sure. If you are black? Sure.
Asians are literally white with born hunter eyes. I don't understand this bullshit jfl.

JoinedJun 27, 2019 Messages109

Is he chang or just a fag?

Is he chang or just a fag?
His face looked somewhat like ricegum.im pretty sure he was a fag,with those clothes anyhow
How tall?
Does he look K-popmaxxed?
He's around 5'8-5'9 from what I estimate from him sitting down.he's not kpop maxxed,he has a typical flat Asian face with the usual chink eyes

Last edited:

I will kill you (in Eurotruck simulator)

He's probably not gay. I'm asian, and I've been around plenty of metrosexual-looking asians dressing like gays even though they are straight. That's what they think looks good.

>blacks can be incel but asians can't
I didn't say that asians can't be incel i only said that i don't see the major disadvantage asians have compared to white people.
I can kinda see where you are coming from for black people/currys but i consider asians to look even better than white people on average.
Don't understand why asians look bad to you ?

I didn't say that asians can't be incel i only said that i don't see the major disadvantage asians have compared to white people.
I can kinda see where you are coming from for black people/currys but i consider asians to look even better than white people on average.
Don't understand why asians look bad to you ?

flat, round, small, chubby faces, no cheekbones or jaw, ugly eyes (no, chink eyes are not hunter eyes), short, small frames, skinny, portrayed as weak cucks by the media etc.

Tbh all gooks are born incels literally inferior genetics its over