Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have wasted all my savings on RedPillmaxxing

TheHaircutBrother

TheHaircutBrother

Banned
-
Gym memebershitps, food supplements, hair removal sessions, haircuts, hair products, shower gels, razors, fashionable clothes, acme products, PUA books, all my money was spent on this crap. I wanted to ascend and get a gf, so I devoted all my fortune and effort into becoming "the best I could be".

And what did I get in return? Abolutely nothing. I look like a bulky aggot, I have no friends, I got rejected by every girl I apporached and I don't have money to pay rent/bills. I endured al this pain, forcefeeding myself to get them gains, training even when in pain, being on the verge of passing out, always thinking "think of all the pussy you will get man".

And while I did all this, normies, who neve rlifted a weight in the lives were dating the girls I tried to get with. You can't undo years of social isolation and sexual retardation. Your genes and your experiences in school will stigamtize you forever, there is nothing you can do about it. It's irreversible.

All these guys who date nice girls, they were never bullied, they made friends since the first day in school, they were never incels. But I believed that I could change my situation and of course it didn't work. I'm screwed now both financially and emotionally. I invested so much money and I got nothing in return. No pussy for me. I hate this fucking world and women's sexual nature.

Forgot to take a shower...

Lmao, thats the fate of gymcopers.

this was me in my early 20s.

All these years in the gym were for absolutely nothing. Meanwhile I see chubby female 3s walking hand in hand with male 8s and 9s when I walk outside.

Atleast I´m closer to the truth now and realize that it´s all about the face. I´m about to find out if plastic surgery will actually make a difference.

And while I did all this, normies, who neve rlifted a weight in the lives were dating the girls I tried to get with. You can't undo years of social isolation and sexual retardation. Your genes and your experiences in school will stigamtize you forever, there is nothing you can do about it. It's irreversible.

All these guys who date nice girls, they were never bullied, they made friends since the first day in school, they were never incels. But I believed that I could change my situation and of course it didn't work. .
I've noticed most gymcels who are consistent are GL and are tall. This is because they are actually rewarded for their validation. Most subhuman gymcels burnout and LDAR

Gym memebershitps, food supplements, hair removal sessions, haircuts, hair products, shower gels, razors, fashionable clothes, acme products, PUA books, all my money was spent on this crap. I wanted to ascend and get a gf, so I devoted all my fortune and effort into becoming "the best I could be".

And what did I get in return? Abolutely nothing. I look like a bulky aggot, I have no friends, I got rejected by every girl I apporached and I don't have money to pay rent/bills. I endured al this pain, forcefeeding myself to get them gains, training even when in pain, being on the verge of passing out, always thinking "think of all the pussy you will get man".

All these guys who date nice girls, they were never bullied, they made friends since the first day in school, they were never incels. But I believed that I could change my situation and of course it didn't work. I'm screwed now both financially and emotionally. I invested so much money and I got nothing in return. No pussy for me. I hate this fucking world and women's sexual nature.

JFL at this pussymaxxing / fakemaxxxing / LowIQ-maxxing.

Pussymaxxing = looksmaxxing for pussies.

It's how risk averse betas try to looksmaxx, without taking any risks.

If you truly want to ascend, you will have to take more drastic procedures, procedures that alter your facial structure and could possibly backfire. Real men put themselves under the operating table.

I'm talking about Chin/Jaw implant, eyebrow lifting, and full-on plastic surgery.

JFL at incels who buy expensive razors and shower gels thinking that these half assed measure relate to "maxxing".

Water is wet.

I've noticed most gymcels who are consistent are GL and are tall. This is because they are actually rewarded for their validation. Most subhuman gymcels burnout and LDAR

Subhuman gymcels give up because they realize it's pointless

If you truly want to ascend, you will have to take more drastic procedures, procedures that alter your facial structure and could possibly backfire. Real men put themselves under the operating table.

I'm talking about Chin/Jaw implant, eyebrow lifting, and full-on plastic surgery.

JFL at incels who buy expensive razors and shower gels thinking that these half assed measure relate to "maxxing".

PS is a meme

So basically like most men.

They spent all their money / go into debt to get nice places in a city next to women, overpriced clothes and tons of stupid shit just to look average or slightly above which isn't even good enough for a fat girl.

Normally that money would go into raising a family, but you pissed it away on stupid shit with nothing to show.

JFL

You’ve fallen for what many men fell for the pua tips that never work. Congrats on figuring it out unlike most who think that will get you laid.

JFL @ thinking PUA is redpilled. You deserved everything you got.

the only legit looksmaxing is bodyfat and surgeries

the only legit looksmaxing is bodyfat and surgeries
Sad but true, showergels don't make u chad

Gymcelling is cheap af so no idea how you became broke. A cheap gym costs less than $20 a month and you can just buy eggs and crap in bulk. Not difficult. The only problem I see with it is it eats away your time when you could be making money though I like the psychological feeling you get from exercising - proven to help with depression etc.

Do you think that maybe if you found purpose in life other than trying to date 5-6s, you might find meaning and a 7 might even find that attractive? Anybody who cant afford rent because they go to the gym and buy hair products has bigger problems than Chad's taking there girl...femoids like men w a purpose or passion, it can make up for shitty DNA. At least thats what my grandma says lol

Gymcelling is cheap af so no idea how you became broke. A cheap gym costs less than $20 a month and you can just buy eggs and crap in bulk. Not difficult. The only problem I see with it is it eats away your time when you could be making money though I like the psychological feeling you get from exercising - proven to help with depression etc.
Depression AKA lack of sex
Do you think that maybe if you found purpose in life other than trying to date 5-6s, you might find meaning and a 7 might even find that attractive? Anybody who cant afford rent because they go to the gym and buy hair products has bigger problems than Chad's taking there girl...femoids like men w a purpose or passion, it can make up for shitty DNA. At least thats what my grandma says lol
What the fuck is this bluepill crap?