Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have trouble with the concept of AWALT.

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
I mean, saying that half of the world population are exact carbon copies of each other seems a bit unrealistic sometimes.

I'm trying to damage control the blackpill lately. Perhaps it was too strong for me.
Mpv shot3151

It's an absurdly overreaching generalisation to say that all women on the planet are carbon copies of each other, but it's probably fair to say that you can observe similar behaviours in a lot of them.

That's because AWALT doesn't mean all women are carbon copies, only that that they are all like that. As in, their motivations for mate selection are universally inspired by the same factors, every time. Women care about demeanor, attractiveness, resources and status, in that order. It's just biology.

Sure, maybe women can act differently in superficial ways. At their core though, they are really all the same. The point is that they all hate you and me because we dont look like male models or movie actors.

And even if they aren't the same, your interactions with them as someone who hasn't had sex before, or as any man really, will not be able to tell any difference between women.

That's because AWALT doesn't mean all women are carbon copies, only that that they are all like that. As in, their motivations for mate selection are universally inspired by the same factors, every time. Women care about demeanor, attractiveness, resources and status, in that order. It's just biology.
Basically all women want tall chads and will always cheat to get the next best man

It's a heuristic.

It's an absurdly overreaching generalisation to say that all women on the planet are carbon copies of each other, but it's probably fair to say that you can observe similar behaviours in a lot of them.
The whole blackpill is a generalization, actually. It can apply to some contexts, but not all.

Makes sense. I think it's more realistic to say that all people act like this to some degree, not just females.

High IQ reply tbh.

dont take it that literal

The loudest incels tend to be the dumbest ones, which is why the community likes declaring absolutes instead of analyzing trends. If you're having trouble with AWALT it's because you're not retarded.

What is happening here?

You can easily prove the AWALT theory through advertising yourself like this guy does. If you're ugly, you won't get any foid even though a huge sample size will be seeing you. There was a guy in China who also approached dozens of thousands of foids and none wanted him.

To gringos: he wrote "I want to meet cute extroverted girls who like dance music" with all his contact numbers and addresses on his shirt and "if want equal rights, why do you still expect men to approach you" in the car's door.

Imagine what would happen if a woman did that...

You can easily prove the AWALT theory through advertising yourself like this guy does. If you're ugly, you won't get any foid even though a huge sample size will be seeing you. There was a guy in China who also approached dozens of thousands of foids and none wanted him.

View attachment 161125View attachment 161126

To gringos: he wrote "I want to meet cute extroverted girls who like dance music" with all his contact numbers and addresses on his shirt and "if want equal rights, why do you still expect men to approach you" in the car's door.

Imagine what would happen if a woman did that...
Nem lembrava mais dele. Baseado e bluepillado.

There's no way this could work, though. You can't get more cringe than this.