Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to wageslave in less than 12 hours

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't want to bros.... What do I do

Call in sick.

Call in sick, otherwise get moderately drunk in the next hour and try to sleep, take a pill against your headache in the morning when your clock wakes you and your worries will probably center around that more than any social anxiety until you get back into the trot and it wont be so bad anymore. Since its going to be Monday, no fucking idea what youre supposed to do for the rest of the week, cant do that everyday, try to work yourself to exhaustion maybe, so youre just glad to get home to relax/sleep, worked for me for some time, always is only a temporal fix though.

Watch asmr videos

I have to wageslave in half an hour. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

do nighttime security, perfect job for wagecels

I just woke up, pls pass me the rope

Do you work in a factory? How long have you been working? I've only ever had one job and it was because they were desperate for workers. I didn't even need my white card, but I got fired after 4 days.

i feel sorry for the wagecels

Wageslaving sucks and I wish I didn't have to. None of us should have to, not for a society that has so resoundingly rejected us.

it's the worst

Get drunk before you go:feelsgah: